"You are going to make me late for my flight," I said breathlessly.

"That's the point," he said resuming his torture.

I may have drifted for a minute before finally getting off of him. "No, I have to go. You have to understand," I said pleadingly though I half wanted him to make me stay.

"Fine but I'm taking you to the airport," he shrugged getting off the bed.

"Works for me," I said grinning stupidly like a six year old. As soon as I was sure I had everything in order, Blake helped carry my bags to his car and I locked the apartment.

"Try hard not to think about what just happened," he said. Argh. Who was this man and how did I end up in this compromising position?

****

On the way to the airport, we karaoked to songs on the radio and it turned out that we had the same taste in songs and loved the same music station. There was this one song he offered to karaoke to me in front of the rest of the city as we were stuck in traffic for a while. I literally had to promise him that he would do it when I came from the trip. The song was:

My heart's a stereo
It beats for you so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note
Oh oh

Make me your radio
And turn me up when you feel low
Cause melody was meant for you
Sing along to my stereo

"Sit down!" I kept telling him everytime he threatened to get on the top of the car. Argh. Anyway, due to traffic, we arrived fifteen minutes late. I was lucky since there was also a delay in the flight schedule. We arrived to the last call of flight 207-4134 which was the flight I was supposed to board. I spotted Luther at the waiting bay with Trish. Yes! He had agreed to bring her. I quickened my pace towards him as Blake followed closely behind. I turned to him, "I'm alright here thank you."

"Alright but make it clear to him that it's only visiting his sister and nothing more," he said.

"He has a wife for heaven's sake Jésus"

"I just want it to be clear," he said making me blush. I never blush. He took me by my waist and gave me one last kiss wishing me a safe journey and whispering sweet nothings in my ears. I could not quite hear what he was saying due to the noise around us and my unbelievable giggling. "Last call for flight 207-4134!"exclaimed the voice from the speaker. I heard my phone ring and Luther's face appeared on the screen.

"I need to go Blake," I said reluctantly which made him sigh, "Alright. I'll be right here when you come back." I smiled at his statement and dragged my suitcase towards Luther. He seemed annoyed.

"What the heck were you doing?" he asked which earned a look from me. He changed his question to, "I mean, what was keeping you so long? We should board before we're locked out."

"You didn't even give me a chance to say hi to Trish! Hello lovely girl"

"Hello Miss Cole"

"For someone as sweet as you, it's Aramina and I think I remember telling you that," I said touching her cheek.

"Is it alright if I call you Mina?"