~Epilogue~

Silvia & Draco:
Keeping their promise, the Malfoy's welcome Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy just a month after Hera's second birthday. Years continue to come and pass and the couple try to raise their kids as best they could. Once all four children were off at Hogwarts it was emotional for them, realizing that they did grow up, and lived two of the best lives ever.

Ivy Athena and Apollo Orion
The twins were thrilled to get their Hogwarts letters when they turned eleven. Their younger siblings were annoying to them and they were starting to hate all the torn attention between their parents. They were both sorted into Slytherin and despite Ivy's paralysis, she and Apollo became very popular having the Malfoy name. As they spent their years at the school, they researched their fathers lineage and started to agree on the old pure-blood laws.

Following Delphi LeStrange-Riddle in her rise for power the twins realize her plan with their brother and bail out. The two spend their lives in hiding in muggle villages and forests, but eventually they got caught by their own fifty year old parents. Devastated and embarrassed, Draco locks them in Malfoy Manor's old cellar, not wanting his own kids to end up in Azkaban- thankfully the Ministry agreed to that.

Because of this, the two never marry or have children of their own...

Hera Narcissa
She truly was a miniature of her mother. Ending up in Hufflepuff when she went to Hogwarts, Mcgonagall and the staff adored her and were thankful she wasn't like the twins. She figured out her twins plan and tried to protect Scorpius as best she could. She witnessed Albus Severus and Scorpius escape the Express in her sixth year, owling her parents immediately.

Her best friend is her brother and younger cousin, Crystal Alexis Stone (see down below). Hera, Crystal, and Scorpius all learned sign language, wanting to pay attention to Finley instead of ignoring him like the twins.

She had dated men all throughout her Hogwarts years but despite the age difference, she fell for Xander Nott. His sad life was Hera's goal to change for the better, always using advice from her mother to help her convince Xander that it was okay to love. I think they'd have two kids but I'm not sure of names, any suggestions?

Hera works closely with her aunt Hermione until she retires, giving Hera the role of Ministress of Magic. - Or I also had the idea of making her the Hogwarts governor in spite of her dead grandfather.

Scorpius Hyperion
As we know from Cursed Child Scorpius ends up in Slytherin and befriends Albus Potter. Even with Silvia as his mother, this stays the same but Rose Granger-Weasley is a little bit nicer to him.

I don't want to spoil any differences in Cursed Child since Silvia exists but everyone ends up okay- except the twins obviously as they are found three years after Delphi's locked away in Azkaban.

I think in this version Scorpius should end up with Rose and together they have several children of their own. Scorpius's career focused on intergrading muggle studies and objects into everyday life- such as cell phones and WiFi at Hogwarts. ( I've seen this idea on Pinterest, I have now created a very short backstory to it!)

Finley & Amelia Stone
They have a hearing daughter named Crystal Alexis Stone born on June tenth. She has red hair like her mother and brown eyes like her father. Growing up learning two languages was difficult for her but her kind family helped her when she made mistakes. Crystal gets sorted into Gryffindor like both her parents and is a year behind her cousin Hera, and a head a year from Scorpius. She joins the quidditch team and falls in love with the trouble maker jock James Sirius Potter. James and Crystals relationship starts and grows a lot like James and Lily Potter's did.

Finley and Amelia couldn't be happier for their only child as her career focused on making quidditch easier for the deaf and hard of hearing to play. She earned both her aunts support in her studies along with her own parents.

Olivia Stone & her unnamed husband
Note: I didn't name her husband because he wasn't an important character lol.

Olivia and her husband didn't have any kids and focused their lives more on their careers and family members. Olivia was a little upset when none of her nieces and nephews landed themselves in Ravenclaw but she was their aunt, and couldn't really be much happier for them.

Olivia worked at St Mungo's for as long as she possibly could, taking care of her family and friends needs. Her husband became her assistant throughout their career.
......................................................................................