Chapter 1

" Oh Silvia!" Molly singsonged to get her best friend out of bed for their first day of classes for their fourth year.
Silvia groaned and rubbed her eyes. She noticed Molly already dressed in her Hufflepuff robes.
" Good morning Molly," Silvia finally said as she too got into her robes. Silvia remembered the events of last night: Dumbledore told the students about the Triwizard Tournament and the Goblet Of Fire, and that the students of the Beaxbatons and Drumstrang Wizarding Institutes will be coming to Hogwarts on Halloween.
" Stop day dreaming and hurry up silly! We're going to be late for breakfast!" Molly gently took her arm and laughed as they made their way to the great hall.
" So how was your summer holiday?" Silvia asked as they each took a bowl of oatmeal to eat.
" It was very amazing! I got to visit my aunt and uncles house and swim in their giant pool, it was so nice I wish you could've been there," Molly told her putting a hand on her shoulder to show sympathy. " How was yours here at Hogwarts?" Molly asked with some hope in her voice.
" Same as always... boring after a week... someone can only clean and pet an owl so many times, along with the common room... the library doesn't have any new books and me and Draco have barely been in contact... the Weasley twins of course wrote to me ever week but besides that I was bored..." Silvia's voice trialed off as she looked down and played with her mothers amber ring- the only thing she has left of her parents.
" I'm sorry Silvy, but at least Fantasy got more quality time with you," Molly said using her nickname and bringing up Silvia's white owl that she got from Professor Sprout in her first year.
" It's okay, I know... we'd better be off to class then, we have defense against the dark arts with Professor MadEye Moody," Silvia told her standing up and quickly waving at Draco, who noticed her as they left the great hall.

____________________________________
So what'd you think?! I know it's short but the next part I'm going to fast forward to Halloween night so we can get a hint at the main plot! Like, comment, and vote please!!!