Malfoy Mansion

Draco woke the next morning to a whispering voice and the sound of soft gurgling.

" Your father is usually up before me but it seems that I finally beat him to it," Silvia was sitting on the edge of her bed and her hands were both being played with by her twins as she talked to them as they laid in their incubators. She realized her daughter was growing soft black locks of hair while her son had gotten her brown hair, Draco would probably laugh once he noticed.

" Sil?" Draco sat up from his couch and walked to her. She smiled when he wrapped his strong arms around her back carefully and kissed her neck several times. " I'm so proud of you, when did you wake up?" He asked between kisses. Silvia laughed.

" About ten minutes ago when I heard the twins fussing," she explained. She removed her hands from her twins hands and turned, wrapping them around Draco's neck and kissing him.

" I missed you, I take it your feeling better?" He asked breaking the kiss for a moment.

" Mhm," came her reply as they continued. They stopped once they heard the twins fussing again. " We're not going to get much alone time now," she commented, turning back towards the twins and placing her hands back in their tiny hands.

" Yeah but this is worth it," Draco moved next to her and helped her take out Ivy first. When she was set in Silvia's arms her crying stopped and she stared at her and Draco curiously.

" She has your aunt's hair," Silvia looked at him as Draco took out Apollo and held him in his arms.

" I see that, and Apollo has yours," as suspected Draco laughed. Silvia smiled at him weakly as she let Ivy play with her fingers. " Ivy is going to be fine, there is no possible way we could raise a child to grow up to become evil. We aren't like my father, and I promise I never will be like that to them," he read her mind and reassured her, kissing her temple.

" I know, I just never would've thought she'd get that gene from you," Silvia brought Ivy close to her heart and kissed her forehead.

" That's the thing with having kids Sil, we can't choose what they're going to look like," they both chuckled. " Do you want me to get Olivia so she can let us leave?" Draco asked. Silvia smiled and nodded vigorously.

" You can place Apollo here so I can watch them," she moved over so there was a space in the middle of the bed for him. He placed him carefully on the bed and left. " Hi baby," Silvia smiled warmly and placed a hand on him, lightly tickling him and rubbing him. She decided to place Ivy beside him, at first they were confused but when they looked at each other they started crying. Silvia laughed and picked Ivy back up and placed her on her shoulder. " Not ready to meet each other, are you?" She asked them rhetorically.

" Silvia," Olivia walked carefully to her sister's side and half squeezed her. " Their so bloody cute, I haven't really had a chance to look at them yet," she tried to take Apollo's hands but he screamed and Draco picked him up. Olivia pouted making Silvia and Draco laugh.

" Are we allowed to leave?" Silvia asked, turning away from Ivy for a second to face her sister.

" Where are you even going? I'm guessing not the Burrow, your Manor, or Godric's Hallow... So where are you going to live?" She asked back, being the protective older sister she was.

" It's a surprise but don't worry. It's completely safe and I'm having a few friends of mine baby proof it as we speak," Draco answered honestly. Silvia laughed since she didn't know this and summoned her wand and suitcases from Hogwarts to the floor next to the bed. Fantasy had died during the Battle of Hogwarts and since then Silvia was resistant on getting another pet. ( I thought maybe some of you were wondering that so there lol).