Chapter 2

Silvia and Molly were anxiously waiting in the great hall on Halloween night with the rest of the school to watch the two other wizarding schools to enter. While they were waiting, Dumbledore reminded the students to be respectful and kind to the students and to make new friends because all this was being thrown to help and increase ' international friendships and relations'. After about half of it Silvia was bored and decided to stop listening and daydream for a few minutes.
       When Mr. Filch ran into the hall and whispered something into Dumbledores ear he waved his hand to quiet the students.
       " I believe our guests have arrived, please welcome the ladies from Beaxbatons Institute of Magic and their Headmistress, Madam Maxine!" Dumbledore shouted excitedly as the large doors swung open to reveal tall girls in plain blue satin dresses and Madam Maxine who was a half giant, like Hagrid, and was wearing a red and black dress.
       Once the girls settled down at the end of the Ravenclaw table, Dumbledore made another announcement. " Now please welcome the men from Drumstrang Institute of Magic and their Headmaster Igor Karagoff!" He said with the same excitement. The men were dressed in large, formal, winter brown robes and demonstrated a fire show in the main isle. Silvia locked eyes with Karagoff who glared at her when he saw her, Silvia's eyes changed to a confused look as he continued to glare at her.
       Molly gasped. " Viktor Krum!" She said excitedly. 
      " Yea the quidditch guy, you like him?" Silvia asked putting an emphasis on ' like.'  Molly nodded smiling wildly.
      Once the men settled down at the end of the Slytherin table Dumbledore signaled for all of the students to stand up. He waved his wand and the tone to their anthem started to play.
      " Hogwarts, Hogwarts horty Hogwarts teach us something please..." Silvia and the rest of the students sang. As they finished they sat back down and Dumbledore then re explained some of the rules of the tournament.
       " Now with passed events, to make this one fair we will be putting an age barrier around the goblet so only students seventeen and older may participate if they please," Dumbledore told them.
      " That's rubbish!" Silvia heard the Weasley twins shout along with a few other students. Dumbledore waved his hand once again for them to quiet down.
       " Now because we are running a little bit behind, the champions will be announced in two weeks. I believe that is all for now. Let the feast begin!" Dumbledore clapped his hands and the food appeared on the table.
       " Did you see the way Headmaster Karagoff was staring at me?" Silvia asked Molly, jumping right to conversation.
       " Oh, only a little... it's like he knows you or something, do you know if he has any relations to you?" Molly asked back.
      " No... not that I know of. Dumbledore told me the very first morning I got here that I had zero family left that I could be sent too, that's why I've been staying here..." Silvia told her disappointed, taking a bite of her wrap.
      After the feast was over Silvia and Molly made their way back down to the common room.
      " You know, what if Dumbledore's keeping secrets from you?" Molly asked as they sat on their beds waiting for themselves to get tired.
      " Molly he would tell me anything and everything. We have that much of a trust bond. I mean, if he is for my own good then I might get angry at him but as I said, I doubt he is," Silvia answered her, laying down on her bed.
      " Life is just so confusing sometimes... well I think I'm going to shower and then hit the hay. Goodnight Silvy," Molly said to her, grabbing night robes and walked into their bathroom. Silvia also changed and threw her covers over her.

____________________________________
The big plot is coming up! Oh I can't wait to see your reactions... even though so far no one has even read this. Well whatever you'll see this eventually like, comment, and vote please!