Wedding Planning & the Day

Five years flash in front of Silvia and Draco's eyes as it was now the year 2005 and they were now 24 and 25 years old. Harry, Ginny, Ron, and Hermione had already gotten married, Ron purposed the day Mione was elected minister and Harry when Ginny and the Harpies won the Female Quidditch Cup.

" Mummy! Come help me!" Came Ivy's morning call to wake her mother from across the hall. Silvia woke with a smile on her face, it was Draco's day to work leaving Silvia with the twins. " No Apollo stop!" She shouted.

" 'Pollo, sweetheart how many times do I have to tell you let Mummy help Ivy?" Silvia sighed as she entered their shared room to see Apollo pulling back his sister's pink bedding.

" I wan' help Sissy too Mummy," he let out a slight whimper and walked back to his bed.

" I know you do and you can. Get her wheelchair for me and bring it right here," she walked to Ivy's side and pointed to the spot beside her. Her brown haired brown eyed son smiled and did what he was told. " Now can you hold on to it so it doesn't move when Ivy sit's?" Silvia asked and nodded when he reached up and placed his hands on the handles. " Ready lovey?" She took her arms and lifted her into a sitting position.

" Yeah. Daddy just levitates me though, why can't you do that?" She asked. Silvia laughed and shook her head, Draco had just earned himself a talking to later.

" Your father likes being lazy, that's why. Now are you ready?" Silvia answered, meeting her brown green eyes. Ivy nodded and with a simple lift and a groan she was in her chair. " Sorry," she apologized, placing her feet on the metal pads.

" It's okay Mummy. My back only hurt for a second," Ivy reassured her as Apollo ran out of the room and Silvia heard the bathroom door slam shut.

" Apollo don't slam the door, you could break it or your fingers if their caught in it!" Silvia lightly scolded and sighed again, bringing her daughter out into the hallway. " Can you wait or do you need to go?" She asked.

After the three had made it downstairs Willow made them breakfast as they talked about what they wanted to do.

" Your father and I have started talking about when we're going to get married," Silvia smiled at her two kids as they gasped and cheered.

" When?" Ivy asked.

" Where?" Apollo asked.

" Who's coming?" They both asked. Silvia laughed as she accepted her cup of iced coffee from Willow.

" Lovey's we just started talking about it but since almost everyone else got married in the spring we were thinking sometime this fall and somewhere small, we don't want it too big of a wedding. As for invites your father wants to do a six and a half year reunion with everyone from the War," Silvia explained. Her kids didn't have time to reply as the floo network went off.

Silvia jumped from her seat and ran out of the room, her wand in hand.

" What's going on? Why're you home?" She asked not lowering her wand as Draco appeared.

" I took the day off, Granger-Weasley said we should have more time to plan the wedding," he replied, lowering her wand with his hand and kissed her sweetly.

" You told the Ministry we're finally getting married?" Silvia raised her eyebrow in shock and fright. Her department was going to kill her tomorrow, the Daily Prophet was still full of exclusives from the big Potter Weasley weddings and now this... Great.

" Only the few people I can trust not to tell the Prophet yeah. Potter thinks we should both participate in the planning so it's just the way we want it," he informed her.