A Death Threat and Willow's Loyalty

" Well it's about darn time!" Silvia exclaimed as she moved her phone back to her ear when her sister shouted to her that she was engaged to her long time boyfriend. It was now a cold November fifth afternoon and Silvia had nothing really planned for the day, as usual since her husband was at the Ministry.

" Oh I know Silvy! We're soo happy! We even have a set date for the wedding already!" Olivia cheered from the other side of the phone.

" Good for you Liv, when is it?" Silvia asked, stifling her laugh. She's never heard her sister this excited over something, usually Olivia Stone's excitement lasted mere seconds.

" December twentieth at exactly twelve o'clock in Godric's Hallow!" She got out all in one breath. Silvia raised an eyebrow as she half smiled at her barely three month old daughter, who was staring intently at her from her high chair.

" Godric's Hallow?"

" Well of course! We want to be close to Mum and Dad, and the place we're thinking of moving into is one street over from the old house and close to our restaurant which we're planning on asking to cater for the party!" Olivia explained to her younger sister.

" Oh wow... So when are you going shopping for a dress and supplies?" Silvia asked next.

" I was thinking tomorrow if your free? If not maybe the day after?" Olivia asked back.

" I have work tomorrow and Draco... He's really busy and I may need to cover his position. He's been here and on missions a lot since he missed several weeks for being with me and Hera," Silvia informed her, waving her wand at the fridge and summoning a warmed bottle of milk (curtesy of a quick heating charm) for Hera, who was starting to fuss.

" Ohh okay, keep me posted alright? We don't want things to come together all last minute," Olivia accidentally hung up without another word. Silvia sighed and shook her head, setting her phone down on the counter before placing her head in her hands.

" Sil, kids I'm home!" Draco's voice came from the living room, breaking Silvia's thoughts.

" Your late, what held you this time?" Silvia asked, not lifting her head from her hands as she heard him walk into the room.

" Doesn't matter, are you alright? Why're you stressed?" Draco placed a hand on her back and one on her arm, trying to look at her.

" Olivia got engaged and is having the wedding in Godric's Hallow and wants me to shop with her tomorrow or the day after. I don't want to go because you're always leaving and I want to make sure you and the kids-"

" Are safe, I know love. But we've been through this millions of times, and I'm always back in a matter of weeks. I know your afraid of going back to Godric's Hallow alone and I promise you I'll be there with you... That's the reason I'm late..." Draco held her in his arms as she leaned into his chest.

" Your going on another mission?" She asked, tears brimming her eyes.

" Yes, immediately... I promise I'll be safe- Sil-" he took in a sharp breath as she hugged him tighter, but soon relaxed. " Sil please, I have to go..." Draco forced his arms to take hers off of him and lifted her chin up so they were staring eye to eye.

" I love you," Silvia leaned up and pecked him on the lips.

" I love you too," he returned the kiss before summoning his travel case and kissing Hera's soft forehead. " Good luck trying to handle the twins," he smiled when she tearfully chuckled.

" Good luck."

And with that Draco vanished on the spot, not to be seen again by his wife and kids for several weeks.