A Growing Resentment

A few weeks pass by as Silvia and Draco are given more time off from Hermione to stay home with Hera, making Draco only work a day per week and Silvia on Thursday mornings, which Draco had off.

This system was working well for them as they were able to start educating the twins in their reading and writing skills, something they had no time to start any earlier.

" Silvia can I talk to you for a second?" Hermione asked one Thursday morning, following Silvia into her office.

" Of course, is everything alright with you and Ron? I've heard rumors going around..." Silvia placed her purse by her desk and looked up at her friend.

" The rumors are mostly fake," she stated, walking toward her current most trusted employee. Silvia's eyebrow spiked in a questioning way. " I need advice... Silvia you've sort of had the most experience with it," Hermione sat in one of the leather chairs by her desk and made eye contact with her.

" Experience with what exactly?" Silvia asked, partially confused and yet concerned at the same time. Hermione sighed and finger spelled the three letter word to her. Silvia's eyes widened before she smiled. " I thought it would be that, once Ginny and Harry had a kid I knew you and Ron would be right behind them," she laughed as her boss merely chuckled, but deep inside she was growing emotional.

" Honestly we've been trying.. Nothing is working... Silvia what've you and Draco done in the past?" She asked desperately. " I want a child and nothing is working..." Hermione felt tears grow in her eyes and before she knew it Silvia was hugging her.

" I don't really know Hermione, I've just been easy to get to I guess... It's different for everyone, but you and Ron both have to umm give it your all and never give up on your dream. I know it'll come true someday, even if it takes a year or two," Silvia pep talked her, soothing Hermione as she slowly stood up.

" Thanks, can Ron and I come over for dinner? I know Draco and-"

" Course you can. Now go to your office Minister, there's work to be done," Silvia waved her wand at the morning Prophet, making it float in the air. She and Hermione shared a quick laugh before they both got to work for the day.

* skip to after Silvia's shift*

" Loves I'm home!" Silvia called throughout the empty living room, walking to the entry way and stairwell. Her husband appeared from the upper level with a smile on his face, showing off the bags under his eyes.

" I see someone had a long morning," he walked down the stairs and kissed his wife deeply, making her drop her purse by her side as he maneuvered it off her arm.

" And I see someone had another long night. I can help with tonight if you want," she traced the black areas with her thumbs before messing with his hair.

" No I'm fine, you need your sleep and Hera's actually getting the hang of sleeping faster than the twins did," he overrides her and she chuckles.

" She's just like me except her eyes," Silvia picked up her purse and walked with him up the stairs and down the hall into the office to drop it off.

" Mummy!" Apollo ran from the library across the hall and hugged her around her waist tightly.

" Ow, Mummy's still healing remember Apollo?" She asked, taking his arms off her and took his hand as they walked into the luxurious library, filled with pictures and many shelves of books.

" Sorry Mummy..." He apologized.

" It's alright my little warrior. What're you reading Ivy?" Silvia asked next after she sat down beside her on the couch.