chapter 39

Jungkook placed his still sleeping son the bed. He covered him with a blanket and closed the door. Hoseok smiled and hugged Jungkook. They both went back to their room. Mr and Mrs. Jung went out with Bora.

Jungkook p.o.v:

I back hugged Hoseok after we entered our room. I kissed his neck.

"Now, tell me what the hell you did?"

He turned to me with a pout. I glared at him. No way, Yoongi would give our son just like that. Definitely, Hoseok would have done something stupid.

He grabs my hand and placed it on his cheeks. I smiled and squeezed his cheeks. He fucked up. I can tell it by his sweet behavior. I made me to sit on the bed and kneels in front of me.

I sighed, "Hoseok, st...."

"Kookie, please, let me speak. Please, don't cut me."

I groaned and rubbed my forehead. Why did I married him?

"Speak."

Hoseok p.o.v:

After I went inside, I saw Yoongi was sitting on the couch. It's been so long since I saw him. He's totally changed. He still looks so hot and cold. He dyed his hair in a sliver color.

"Yoo..Yoongi hyung.."

He turned to me and stood up immediately. He speed walked to me and pulled me for a bone crushing hug. He started to kiss all over my face. I tried to push him.

"Yoon..Yoongi, stop it."

He stopped after kissing my lips. I frowned and tried to push him again. But , his grip was so tight which made my shoulders to hurt.

"Finally , you decided to come to me." He said with a creepy smile.

"Yoongi, I came for my son. Please , give him back to me." I started to cry. I can't bear it anymore.

Yoongi wiped my cheeks and smiled at me.

"Baby, I know you'll come for our son. But, I'm sorry. He's mine."

I grabbed his shirt, "How dare you min yoongi? Why are you doing this to me? Do you hate me that much? You want to see me suffer and die, don't you?"

He took my hands and pulled me closer. He hugged me forcefully.

"Hmm~~~ you still smell the same. I want you." He kissed my shoulder.

I pushed him with an effort and slapped his cheek.

"Don't you dare..."

"Wow, he totally changed you, didn't he? Baby, you think you can come and take my son, just like that. What made you think like that? GET OUT..." He dragged me to the door.

"Yoongi, please, give my son back. He's mine. Yoongi,...ahhh."

I fell down. He rushed to me and examined my legs.

"Baby, you should be careful. Come, I'll carry you outside."

I shakes my head and crawled back.

"Yoongi, I won't leave without my son. Please, give him to me."

He sighed and sit next to me on the floor. He wiped my cheeks and took my hands. He kissed my knuckles. I took my hand back .

"You don't like my touch." He smirked.

I just looked at his dark eyes. I won't move without my son.

"Fine. You can take him."

I was shocked. I wiped my face and smiled at him.