chapter 19

Not a proofread

Hoseok gets his conscious back. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at the room. He turned his head and saw Jungkook was sleeping on his hand while sitting in the chair. He smiled and took his another hand and combed Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook stirred and opened his eyes. He immediately sits straight and saw Hoseok was smiling at him. He laid next to him and kissed all over his face.

"Baby, you scared the hell out of me. Please, don't do this."

Hoseok giggled, "ko..kookie, it tickles. Sorry, I'd never scare you again."

Jungkook smiled and claimed the other's lips. They both shared a passionate kiss. Mrs. Jeon, came inside with a bowl of soup. She clears her throat to grab a attention, but the duo didn't heard her and kept on eating each other lips.

She sighed and placed the bowl on the table. She left the room after knocking the door. They both still didn't heard her .

"These kids." She shakes her head.

Jungkook broke the kiss and caressed other's belly. He kissed hoseok's forehead.

"Wait, I'll bring you some food."

Jungkook was about to leave but Hoseok stopped him by grabbing his shirt.

Jungkook looked at him, "What baby?"

Hoseok cheeks were red, he looked down shyly. Jungkook confused for a minute, he smiled when he realised the other's problem. He slowly raised the blanket and saw a tent in hoseok's track pant. He looked at the shy baby and smirked.

"Did you got this because of our kiss?"

Hoseok nods, looking at the other with doe eyes. He licked his bottom lips with his tongue and took his lips between his teeth.

"Fuck, baby. Stop doing that?"

Hoseok slightly opens his legs but Jungkook stopped him by holding his thighs.

"Baby, not now. We're in our grandmother home."

Hoseok pouts. Jungkook sighed, "baby, don't do this to me. I'll bring your food. You've to take your medicines."

Hoseok pout became bigger.

Jungkook leaned and pecked his pouting lips. "Baby, we can do it tomorrow."

Hoseok shakes his head, his lips started to tremble. Jungkook know what's gonna happen next. He can't able to tolerate Hoseok's pregnancy behaviour. He blamed himself for making the other pregnant.

"Kookie, please.....it hurts."

Jungkook would love to have sex with his baby but not in this place. He laid next to him and kissed his lips again. Hoseok immediately responds the kiss with a moan and snaked his hand on the other's waist . He tried to remove the other's shirt but Jungkook stopped him.

"Kookie~~~~" he whined.

Jungkook felt like a pure torture, if it's his home he'd broke the other's ass. He caught the other's tiny hand which was trying to remove the lace from his pant.

Hoseok whined again. His eyes shined with unshed tears.

"Meanie, we hate you."

Hoseok took his hands back and tried to sit up. Jungkook immediately sat next to him and laughed.

"I love you...wait,here, I'll bring your food."

Hoseok huffed and turned his face. Jungkook left the room and went to his grandmother . Hoseok saw the soup bowl and started to drink it.