chapter 23

Not a proofread......

The guards took Jungkook to his hometown and left him to the police. The police warned him and told never to go to Daegu. Jungkook just rolled his eyes and went back to his grandmother house, just to make sure they're safe. He didn't like hoseok's plan of making him to get away from Yoongi. But, with that amount of guards, they can't escape easily.

Hoseok even rejected his idea of revealing everything to Yoongi. No matter how much he tried to make Hoseok brave, the other didn't even heard him and repeated the same thing that Yoongi would kill him and their baby.

Jungkook enters the house, "grandma..."

He heard a running sound. Soon, he's engulfed by a tight hug. Jungkook groaned.

"Mom, stop it. "

Jungkook's mom left him and wiped her cheeks, " I searched for you everywhere, kook. Where did they took you? They didn't even filed our complaints. I was really worried.."

"Mom, stop it. What are you doing in grandma's home?"

She frowned. Soon, his father and grand parents came. They started to ask him questions but he didn't said anything and started to eat the food his grandmother made.

"I heard you made someone pregnant? And, it's a boy. Is that true?"

Jungkook looked at his grandfather who hides behind his grandmother and smiled. He sighed and turned to his glaring mother.

"And, what about it? I love him. Soon, I'm gonna marry him."

She hits the table, "kook, what the hell ? What happened to Lia? Did you cheat on her? And, who's that boy?"

Jungkook didn't said anything and left their home after washing his hands. He went back to his home and smiled bitterly.

"I wish you're with me baby. I know Yoongi will take care of you. But, I want to take you back to me."

He went to his room and took a shower. He then left his home for a practice. Jungkook found out that Yoongi didn't revealed him to anyone and kept him secret. So, he don't need to hide from anyone. He live his life like how he normally do.

"Hey, kook. Where did you went man? You're not even in your home."

Jungkook smiled to taehyung, " I went for a vacation. Give me the ball. And, where's jin hyung?"

Taehyung smiled, "he and Namjoon hyung having their secret moment in the locker room."

Jungkook smiled back and started to think about Hoseok. He immediately gave the ball to taehyung and left the place.

Yoongi took the sleeping ball of sunshine in his arms and slowly walked to his room. Hoseok mom ran to them.

"He's sleeping. You can see him later." He whispered to her and went to his room.

Hoseok mom was so happy after seeing her son was fine. She waited for him to wake up. Her husband frowned.

"Why are you so happy?"

She frowned, " what are you asking? I'm seeing him after so many months. He's fine and perfectly alright. I'm so happy. Don't tell me you're not."

He groaned, "of course, I'm not happy. Honey, can't you see that he came back to this hell again. That monster caught our son. Now, he'll make sure to never let Hoseok escape from here."

She gasped. She was so happy after seeing her son that she didn't even realised until her husband told her. She felt so bad and worried for her son.