chapter 40

Hoseok p.o.v:

I hugged Jungkook and kissed his cheeks.

"Baby, I'm scared.." Jungkook pouts.

Hoseok sighed and shows his big warm smile, "kookie, you're his biological father. He'll definitely love you. Go and play with him."

Jungkook stood there hanging his head low. It's been a week since his son came to them. But, yuseok attached with everyone except Jungkook. When Jungkook approaches him, he'll run away and hide behind Hoseok. Jungkook was really hurt because of his son's behavior towards him. His anger rose against Yoongi.

Hoseok kissed his forehead, making him to snap out of his thoughts.

"Kookie, my sweet darling, just show your cute and warm side to yuseok. He'll definitely love you. Trust me. "

Jungkook smiled and hugged his waist. He pulled Hoseok closer and kissed his lips. It's a short sweet kiss. He broke the kiss and smiled at his cute husband. He can't imagine his life without Hoseok. He's the one who constantly supported him and gave him hope.

"Fine, be ready. Your son will run back to you or I'll run to you."

Hoseok laughed, "No one's gonna run. Don't be a coward. He won't eat you."

Jungkook nods his head with a pout. Hoseok started to chop the vegetables. Within a minute, he heard a scream. He sighed and turned around. His son jumped on him, he immediately caught him and rubbed his back.

"It's okay, baby. It's okay. Look, he's not here."

Yuseok started to shake in his arms.

"Papa, the bad guy came to my room again. Papa, tell him to go."

Hoseok worried about his son and Jungkook. But, he felt a little happy about his son calling him 'papa'. Jungkook came down carrying bora in his arms, with a frown. Hoseok can't help but giggle at his pouting husband. He cleared his throat.

"Oh, Jungkookie, you came back."

His son tightens the hug when he heard the other's name. Jungkook frowned.

"Yes, I'm going out with my daughter bora."

Hoseok smiled, "oh, where?"

"To the ice cream shop." Bora started to clap her hands after hearing the word 'ice cream'.

Yuseok immediately raised his head from Hoseok's crook. He loves ice cream. Hoseok noticed his son.

"What, seokie? You too want ice cream." He asked the boy.

Yuseok nods his head with a pout. Hoseok kissed his cheeks and turned to Jungkook.

"Hey, you, take my son too."

Jungkook smirked, "well, I only take my friends. Ask him to be my friend."

Hoseok tried to place yuseok on the table. But, the other tightens the hug and shakes his head.

"Papa, no, don't."

Hoseok smiled and nods his head, "okay, I won't put you down. Now, tell me, you wanna make friend with him? He'll buy a lot of ice creams for you. He'll take you to parks and exhibition. And, he'll wear a bunny costume and dance for you."

Jungkook was smiling and nods his head but frowned at the last line. Hoseok grinned at him.

"A bunny costume?" Yuseok asked in a little voice.

Hoseok cooed at his son's cute doubtful face.

"Yes, seokie, he'll do whatever you say?"

"Yes..."