chapter 20

Yoongi heard a knock and told the person to come in. His assistant came in and closed the door.

"Sir, he's awake from his coma."

Yoongi frowned, "who's awake?"

"Sir, Sehun. The one who kidnapped..."

Yoongi stops him, "I know that bastard. Bring him to our secret place. I wanna ask him some questions."

His assistant nods and left the room. Yoongi smirked, "you're awake at the right time."

Soon, Yoongi rushed to his secret place and saw Sehun was tied to the chair. He smiled and approached him.

"How are you?"

"Who are you? And, why am I here?" Sehun asked him while struggling to get away from the chair.

Yoongi smirked, " Dr. Sehun, do you remember your last patient? May I know why you kidnapped my baby, I mean, Jung Hoseok?"

Sehun frowned and started to think. He laughed at Yoongi, "your baby? I mean Jungkook's slut."

Yoongi walked to him and slapped his cheeks. "What did you said? What did you called my baby?"

"Cut his tongue."

Sehun smirked, "do you want information or not? "

Yoongi groaned, "wait, beat him until he faints."

Yoongi watched Sehun getting beatings with a smirk. He don't like when someone gets cocky at him. Sehun faints after a hour.

"Pour ice water on his face."

They did as he said. Sehun immediately woke up with a groan.

"I'll tell, I'll tell everything." He pleads to Yoongi.

Yoongi nods his head.

"My sister Lia took him to me. She told that he's having a phobia and told me to treat him."

Yoongi furrows his brows , "are you lying? Tell me the truth, how did you kidnapped my baby and why?"

Sehun pleads, "I'm telling the truth. Your baby was kidnapped by Jungkook, not me. My sister tried to help him from the other."

Yoongi immediately raised from the chair. "Kill him."

They killed Sehun.

"Check every player's home from the bangtan boys team. And, check their parents and friends home. I want my baby tomorrow."

"Yes, sir."

Next day, Yoongi woke up when he get a call.

"Yes,...yes, I'm Yoongi. What? Did you found him?........" Yoongi smiled wider.

"What's he doing?" He asked while changing his clothes.

"Don't disturb him. I'll be there in an hour."

Yoongi excitedly left the home. He reached the place within a hour. He gets down from his car.

"He's awake?"

A police officer bowed to him, "no, sir. We didn't wake him up. We're waiting for you to come."

Yoongi removed his glasses, "tell everyone to leave. I don't want people to get suspicious. "

"Yes, sir."

Soon, my police officer left. Only his four bodyguards and two local police stood there along with his assistant.

Yoongi walked inside and saw Mr and Mrs. Jeon, "who are they?"

"Sir, they're Jungkook's grandparents. We don't know What to do?"