chapter 38

"Yusoeokie.....my little pumpkin, where are you?"

Yoongi heard a giggling sound behind the door. He smiled and tried to search for him everywhere except the place.

"Daddy feels so tired. I'm gonna rest for a bit." He sighed and laid on the bed.

Soon, a foot steps ran to him and his son jumped on his stomach.

"Daddy, don't sleep. Daddy, play..."

Yoongi turned him down, "I caught you...."

His son started to laugh when he tickled him. It's weekend, they don't have day care. So, Yoongi decided to take his son out.

"Baby, everything is ready. Come let's go~~~~"

His son wore a hat and ran to him. Yoongi immediately carried him to the car.

"Daddy, my toys?"

Yoongi smiled, "baby, I took everything. Don't worry."

They both went to the beach. Yoongi played with his son by building a sand castle.

*******

"Bora, stay still. "

Hoseok carried his daughter who's trying to get down from him after seeing the beach. Hoseok struggled to carry her.

"Kookie, what are you doing still? Come soon. She's not behaving. BORA, stop."

Bora ran to her father who's bringing the picnic basket. He made grabby hands.

"Princess, wait, daddy will carry you after placing this."

She started to whine and sat on the sand. She kicked her legs and started to cry. Hoseok sighed and tried to carry her but she didn't let him.

"Kookie, I said come here. She only wants you to carry. Brat." He frowned.

Jungkook laughed and carried his daughter. They both started to play while Hoseok took a rest. Jungkook placed bora on hoseok's stomach.

"Ouch, kookie~~~~" Hoseok whined.

But, Jungkook and his daughter laughed at him. Hoseok sighed and hugged his daughter while Jungkook placed his head on his lap.

"My little booo..... did you enjoyed playing with daddy? Huh?"

She nods her head while clapping her hands. He excitedly jumped on Hoseok stomach.

"Ouch, bora, its hurts baby..." Hoseok whined but his daughter kept on jumping on his stomach.

Jungkook laughed and took his hyper kid from Hoseok stomach. She whined and clutched to Hoseok.

Hoseok smiled, "I think she's feeling sleepy. Kookie, let's go back."

Jungkook pouts, "but, I wanna play with my baby."

Hoseok sighed, "you two played for more than a hour. Look, she's tired. Who's baby here?"

Jungkook kissed Hoseok cheeks, " I wanna play with my big baby. My cute baby. " he squeezed Hoseok in his arms.

Hoseok smiled and pushed his husband.

"Let's go to home and play whatever you want." He winked at Jungkook.

Jungkook immediately showed his bunny smile and helped Hoseok to get up. He unlocked his car and made them to sit inside.

"Baby, I'll bring the things."

Hoseok nods. Jungkook went back to bring the things. He saw a boy was taking the beach ball.

"Hey, kid, it's mine."