chapter 3

"AHHH....."

"AHHHHHHHHH...."

Jungkook close the other's mouth, afraid that his neighbor will come. The boy pushed him and started to fight. Jungkook was surprised at first, and started to defense himself. But, Hoseok fell on top of him from the sofa. They both rolled on the floor . The boy kept on attacking Jungkook. Jungkook tried to get away from that boy. Finally, he turned him down and lied on top of him. He grabs the boy's both hand and placed it above his head.

Both of them staring at each other and panting heavily. Jungkook forehead sweat fell on the others cheek. He took his free hand and wiped his sweat from the other's cheek. The boy closed his eyes as soon as the other touched his cheeks. Jungkook left the other and sat next to him. He laid his head on the sofa behind him.

Hoseok immediately wakes up and crawled back, he stopped when his back hits the opposite sofa. His face showed that he was scared to death. He hugged his knees and buried his face in between.

Jungkook saw the other and went to kitchen. He's so thirsty. He drank some water and took some for that cute boy. He went close to him but the crawled back for his every steps. He found that the other was scared of him. He immediately puts the bottle in the floor and rolled it to the boy.

Hoseok immediately took the bottle and gulped till the last drop. He wipes his lips and placed the bottle next to him. He's still hugging his knees.

Jungkook sat on the opposite sofa and looked at the boy. He's wearing Jungkook's shirt and pant which looks so big on his small body. He saw the other was thinking about something. He started to recall every time he met the boy in daegu. He realized something different.
'Yes, I got it. He ran away. He always looked sad. He never ever smiled. Maybe, he don't want to marry the mayor. But, I saw them making out.'

"Hey, you. What's your name?"
...
"How did you came inside?"
...
"Are you thief?"
...
"Did you ran away? Answer me. Are you dumb?"
...
"Did you get lost?"
....

Jungkook was really kissed off. The boy kept on hugging his knees while kneeling down. Soon, he lied and closed his eyes.

'WTH? did he just slept? This cute boy....wait, did I just called him cute? Uggh..,'

He stopped his thoughts and went to kitchen. He cooked some food and gave it to the boy. He ate in the dining hall. He watched t.v. for some times and stopped when his girlfriend called him. He immediately smiled and attended the call. He went to his bedroom while talking with Lia. He saw the boy was still sleeping. The food was still there without being touched. He sighed and closed his room door.

"Yes, baby....no, I didn't went to practice today ....baby, I swear I didn't opened your package....."

Time flew. He was still talking to his girlfriend. He felt thirsty and went to the kitchen. He started to drink the water, but he stops when he heard a hiccup. He went to the boy with his bottle. The other was stuffing his cheek hungrily. He hiccups when the food sticker into his throat. He searched the bottle he placed next to him . But, it was empty.

As he was about to stand up, Jungkook placed a bottle in front of him. He immediately took the bottle and drank the water.

"Thank you.."

Jungkook smirked, "so, you can talk."

Hoseok realised who just gave him water. He puts the plate down and crawled back with fear. Jungkook noticed it.

"Hey, boy, it's okay. You can eat, I won't disturb you."

But, the boy didn't raised his head.

Jungkook was really confused. He don't know what to do. He sighed and left the place. He saw the boy took the plate again and started to eat. He sighed and switched on the t.v..