chapter 11

Present:

Next day, Yoongi took Hoseok to a hospital for checkup. He helped Hoseok to lie down and lifts his shirt. Soon, doctor scanned his stomach and showed the fetus. Yoongi was squealing in happiness. He kissed Hoseok's face. Doctor told Yoongi to wait outside but the other didn't moved a bit.

Hoseok sighed and looked at Yoongi. Yoongi groaned and left while cursing the doctor.

Doctor made sure the door is locked and approached Hoseok.

"Hoseok, your baby is fine. You're 6 weeks pregnant . I lied to Yoongi. Tell me, who's baby is this?"

Hoseok started to sweat. He looked down. Doctor. Lee, knows everything about their relationship since he's an emergency doctor for Yoongi. He's the one who tested his first pregnancy and also treated his abortion. Now, he knows the other just came back one month before and carrying a six weeks fetus. He don't want Yoongi to do something harmful to Hoseok or the baby, so he lied to them.

Doctor sighed, "Hoseok, you can trust me. I'll help you."

Hoseok shakes his head. He get down from the bed.

"It's yoongi's baby, doctor. I don't know what you're saying. I'm leaving. Yoongi is waiting for me."

Doctor sighed. He can see the other was shaking lightly. He let him leave the scan room. Hoseok walked to Yoongi. Yoongi immediately ran to him and hugged.

"Baby, what did the doctor do to you?"

Hoseok smiled at him. "Just some private questions."

"What the fuck? He send me out and asked some private questions to you. I'll kill him."

Hoseok stops the fuming husband.

"Yoonie ~~~ he asked about our sex life. Stop embarrassing me. Let's leave." He said with a pink cheeks.

Yoongi's anger rose but Hoseok dragged him to the car. Some people's were waiting outside to see their favorite couple. They congratulated them and gave some flowers to Hoseok. Hoseok smiled and thanked them. Yoongi's guard carried the gifts and flowers.

On the way to home, Hoseok kept on looking at Yoongi who's been busy with his mobile. Yoongi noticed it and kept his mobile down. He smiled at Hoseok and pulled him closer.

"Sorry for avoiding you. Tell me, do you want anything?"

Hoseok nods his head. Yoongi pecked his cheeks.

"What do you want baby?"

"Yoonie, I want fried rice."

Yoongi laughed, "that's it? wait, I'll call and tell our chef to prepare it."

Hoseok shakes his head. "Yoonie, I want fried rice from the street shop."

Yoongi shakes his head, "What? Hoseok, it's unhealthy. It's not good for baby. I'll never buy something like that."

Yoongi glared at Hoseok who's enjoying the fried rice he brought from street shop.

"Soon, let's leave."

Hoseok pouts with his stuffed cheeks, "Yoonie, I only ate two spoons."

"Two spoons is too much for the tiny fetus. Come, let's leave." He dragged Hoseok to the car.

Hoseok thanked the shop vendor and left with Yoongi. The shop vendor faints because of happiness. Hoseok took the plate with him and kept on eating in the car. Yoongi can't even digest the scene but he can't do anything against pregnant Hoseok. He's so happy that his baby came back and now, carrying his baby again. This time he'll take care of the baby.