chapter 10

Flashback: ( continuation of their past)

Yoongi went to Hoseok and cupped his cheeks. Hoseok blinked at him cutely.

"Yoonie, am I going to die?"

Yoongi shakes his head with a happy tears, " no baby. You're going to give birth to our baby."

Hoseok froze, 'no, no, no' He never thought he'd get pregnant. He started to tear up. Yoongi immediately pulled him for a hug.

"Baby, don't cry. It'll affect our baby."

Hoseok pushed him and ran outside. Yoongi chased him.

"Hobi baby, don't run. It's not good for baby."

Hoseok went to his mom and hugged her while crying. He told her everything. This made Mr. Jung to have a heart attack. Hoseok rushed to his father.

"Daddy, daddy...please, don't leave me..,"

Yoongi called the emergency doctor who always stay in their home. The doctor gave him first aid and took him to hospital. Yoongi didn't allowed Hoseok to go since hospital is not safe for his unborn baby, that's what he said.

It's been two months, Yoongi took care of Hoseok like he's a precious flower. He didn't let the other to even walk. He even bathed the other. But, he didn't stopped having sex with Hoseok even thought the other didn't accepted. Today, Yoongi was really horny and looked at his baby who's reading a story book. He lied next to him and poked his clothed dick to the other's ass.

Hoseok drops the book. He started to tremble in fear. He don't want to have sex with the other. He really hates when the other touch him. Hoseok really likes Yoongi but it's not in a romantic way. He can't deny the fact that the other captivated his parents and also threatened to kill his siblings, but he always see some love and over obsession on the other's eyes.

"Yoonie, please it's not good for the baby."

"But, I'm horny. I need you." Yoongi humped him.

Hoseok pushed him and stands up. He took his pillow.

"If you dare to follow me, I'll run away." He said and left the room. He went straight to his mother and lied with her.

Yoongi was astonished. He never saw Hoseok raise his voice or say 'no' to his requests, more like orders. But, today, the other left him when he was tried to have sex.

"He got braver after getting pregnant " he smiled.

A month passed, Hoseok is three months pregnant. A tiny bump formed. He always caress his little bump and talked with the fetus. He loved the baby even though he don't like the baby's father. His father is fine now but still didn't accepted the baby. Hoseok was sad but his mom supported his pregnancy and always prepare healthy food for him. They didn't said anything to their other son's. They hoped, At least, they're living their life without suffering like them.

"Baby, I'll take care of you and took you away from this hell. I'll grow you up in a good way. I'll teach you how to  not to be like your father."

Yoongi was smiling, he only came when Hoseok finished his little talk with their baby. He walked to him and gave the milk. Hoseok drank it and turned.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I'll never touch you. I heard what doctor said. I'll wait for few more months."

Hoseok still didn't turned. Yoongi sighed and sat next to his baby. He pecked his cheeks.

"Are you afraid that something will happen to our baby?" He asked with a smile.

Hoseok didn't responded. Yoongi hugged him and caressed the tiny bump.