chapter 7

"Kookie,......Jungkook., hello....."

The phone battery died, Hoseok forget to charge it. He ran to his bag and tool the charger out shaking. He plugged the charger and connected his died phone . He slowly walked to the door and placed his ear next to it. He immediately took it back when he heard his door was still knocked by that scary man.

Hoseok started to cry. He closed his mouth and sat at the door side. Suddenly, he heard Lia voice. Immediately, he felt relieved and tried to open the door. But, he stopped when he remembered what Jungkook told to him. He waits for Lia to knock his room door.

As expected, he heard a knock followed by Lia telling him to open the door. He immediately opened it and went to Lia. He hugged her while sobbing softly.

"Hoseokie, baby, why are you crying? Did you get scared because of Him."

He pointed at the scary man who's grinning at him. As soon as, Hoseok saw that man he hid behind her back. Lia started to laugh.

"Stop scaring him, sehun. Look at him, he's a baby."

Sehun smirked, "Of course, he's still a baby. I can see that."

He approached the shaking boy.

"Hey, cutie. Did you get scared at me?"

Hoseok hides further. He nods his head. Lia preyed Hoseok from her back and tried to introduce the other man.

"Hoseok, come....baby. I'm here, don't afraid. Look, this is Sehun, my brother. He's a psychiatrist. "

Hoseok looked at the grinning man. He looks like a psycho rather than a doctor. He tried to go back to his room but the man stopped him by grabbing his hand. Hoseok flinched and tried to get his hand free.

"Lea....leave me.. I'm go..going...."

But, the other laughed loudly. Hoseok was shocked and surprised. He's still fighting with the other.

"Cutie, you're coming to my home. I'm gonna treat you. "

Hoseok looked at Lia with a questionable gaze. Lia smiled and nods her head.

"Hoseokie, baby, I heard that you're having social phobia. That's why, I tried to help you. You can go and stay with Sehun for the rest of the days, till kook comes. I've a photo shoot on other town. I'm leaving tonight.

Hoseok shakes his head, "drop me in jungkook's home. I don't want any treatment."

Lia sighed, "baby, I'm trying to help you. You've have to face your fear and get cure soon. I've already packed your bag. You can go with Sehun."

"Nooooooo...." Hoseok shouted and ran to the room. He tried to lock it but Sehun bragged in. He inserted a syringe to Hoseok neck. Soon, Hoseok fell on his arms. He hugged him while grinning.

Lia came inside, "what did you do to him?" He asked shockingly while checking Hoseok.

"Lia, don't worry. He'll sleep for 2 hours, I've to take him before he wakes up."

Lia nods and took the bag. They both reached the car with sleeping Hoseok and his belongings. Lia placed the small bag in the back seat while Sehun placed the sleeping boy next to his seat and locked the seat belt.

"Look, if my boyfriend knows about this. He'll surely kill me. So, return me before he comes."

Sehun rolled his eyes, "just breakup with him, Lia. Look at him, looking so cute and squishy like a baby and also, sexy and hot."

Lia glared at him, "Don't even think about it, Sehun. I'll kill you."

Sehun laughed and nods his head. He sat his seat and started the car. He looked at his sister and winked.