chapter 30

Hoseok started to eat four meals a day. He bought a weight machine and checked his weight after eating a meal.

Mrs. Jung sighed, "55 k.g."

Hoseok excitedly ran to Jungkook, "kookie, I increased 5k.g. come, let's have sex."

Jungkook chocked on the water. He turned to Hoseok and sighed. The other started to remove his clothes. Jungkook stopped him.

"Baby, it's still evening."

Hoseok removed his boxer, "I don't care." He jumped on the other and started to kiss him.

Jungkook fell on the bed. He broke the kiss before it gets harder.

"Baby, you still have to gain 5 more k.g."

Hoseok frowns, "this is what you've been saying for a whole month, kookie. First, 55 and now, 60. Then, what. You want me to be pig. So that you can leave me and have fun with hot girls and boys."

Hoseok sniffles. Jungkook laughed at his husband.

"Baby, I'll never leave you no matter how you look. You're my precious husband."

Hoseok slapped the other's hand and started to wear his clothes.

"Baby, where are you leaving?"

Hoseok turns back, "going to eat."

Jungkook started to worry about Hoseok health. He walked behind him and back hugged him.

"Okay, let's have sex."

Hoseok turned with a big smile, "really?"

Jungkook kissed him, "yes, but with condom."

Hoseok pushed him, "fuck yourself."

Hoseok left the room. Jungkook stood there speechless. He frowned and followed him. He saw Hoseok was eating a bowl of cooked rice. He smiled and took the rice bowl from Hoseok. Hoseok whined and take the bowl back. His cheeks were full.

"Baby, it's not healthy way to increase your weight. You've to eat fruits and vegetables also."

"I know." Hoseok huffed and turned.

Jungkook felt really bad for his husband. He went closer to him. Hoseok immediately widens the gap. Jungkook frowned and went closer. Hoseok stood up and left the hall. He washed his bowl and drank some water. Jungkook followed him.

"Baby, why are you avoiding me?"

Hoseok went to his mom, "mommy, what's for dinner?"

Mrs. Jung frowned. She don't know what happened to Hoseok, lately. She sighed, "baby, are you pregnant? Why are you eating this much?"

Hoseok lips started to tremble. He immediately ran to his room. Jungkook sighed, "mom, please don't ask him about pregnancy."

He told to her and went to his room. He saw Hoseok was sobbing loudly. Jungkook heart breaks at the sight. He went inside and closed the door. A pillow fell on his face.

"Baby,..."

"GET OUT. it's all because of you." Hoseok cried. He wiped his cheeks and glared at Jungkook.

"Are you having an affair? Tell me, are you seeing anyone behind me? That's why, you're avoiding me. You stopped having sex with me. You rejected my wish to get pregnant." He walked to Jungkook and grabs his collar.

"Now, you told me to gain weight. So that you can use that as an excuse and divorce me, didn't you?"

Jungkook was still processing what the other said. He opens his mouth and closed it. He just blinked at Hoseok. He never ever do something like that.