chapter 13

A week passed, Hoseok and Jungkook never talked after that incident. They never even saw each other. Jungkook was busy in practicing while Hoseok was busy stuffing his cheeks by Yoongi.

Finally, the most waited match day came, this time Jungkook didn't performed well. He don't know what happened to him. He can't able to focus. His whole focus was on a certain cute boy who's busy with his husband.

Seokjin approached him, "kook, what happened? Focus on the game. We've to win this match."

Jungkook nods his head while looking at Hoseok who's drinking a juice feed by the mayor. He grits his teeth. Seokjin noticed it. He felt suspicious but he didn't asked anything. Right now, he wants the other to focus on the game. He grabbed Jungkook's face and made him to look at him.

"Look at me, don't loose your focus. Our game is important."

Jungkook nods his head. Soon, they continued the match. Jungkook didn't looked at the certain person. He focused on the game.

"YESSS....." Yoongi shouted while jumping. Bangtan boys won the match.

Hoseok looked at Jungkook who's was laughing and hugging his teammates. He wished the other would hug him like that. He's so desperate for Jungkook. He smiled when he made eye contact with him but Jungkook immediately turned away. Hoseok felt hurt. He immediately tucked jumping Yoongi's shirt.

Yoongi turned to him, "baby, did you saw that. It's so awesome. Come, let's give them their gift money."

Hoseok shakes his head, "yoonie, I wanna leave."

Yoongi sighed, " baby, just a few minutes. Come."

He scooped the other and made him to stand up. He dragged him to the boys. He gave the cheque to Hoseok.

"Baby, you're so lucky. Give this cheque to them."

Hoseok tightens his hold on the other's hand and shakes his head.

Yoongi sighed and kissed the other's lips. Hoseok grabs his shirt in his fist and stood there. It's a small kiss. Yoongi gave the cheque to seokjin and took hoseok's hand.

"Now, we can leave."

Hoseok nods and walked with him. He looked at Jungkook who's glaring at him. He walked far away from him. Yoongi took him to his car and started to drive.

Jungkook went back to guest house. He didn't went to the celebration party. He don't wanna see his cute maid was having fun with his husband. He was all alone in the house. He took a shower and wore a shorts. He went to the kitchen and made a warm milk for him. It's 8p.m he switched off all the lights except the hall. He decided to sleep early.

As he was about to enter his room, he heard a tiny whimpers. He immediately ran downstairs and saw Hoseok was clutching his stomach.

"Hoseok, baby, what happened?"

Hoseok smiled at him and hugged as soon as the other came closer. He kissed Jungkook's lips. Jungkook was surprised but kissed him back immediately. He hugged the other tightly. Hoseok broke the hug with a gasp.

"Kookie, baby will crush if you hug this tight." He said with a red cheeks.

Jungkook smiled and pecked his lips.

"How did you came? Are you okay?"

Hoseok shakes his head, " I came with help of my guard. I told them I was tired and wanna take rest. Since, guest house is near to the hotel, Yoongi told my guard to drop me here. He'll pick me after the party ends.

Jungkook was pissed after hearing that annoying person's name. He rolled his eyes. He looked at still smiling Hoseok. He smiled at him.

"Baby, I'm so glad that you're living a happy life. You even got pregnant."