chapter 26

Yoongi immediately left Hoseok hands and turned to him.

"Why?"

"Yoo..."

"WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME HOSEOK?"

Hoseok tried to calm Yoongi. He tried to hold yoongi's hand.

"No, don't touch me. You're a poison. I don't even wanna see you. Get away from me, you cheater. I trusted you. I believed your lies and loved you sincerely. You used me. I'm not a monster, Hoseok. It's you. You played with my poor heart and crushed it."

Hoseok can't take this anymore. He cried harder.

"Yoonie, I'm sorry. I just wanted to..."

"Save your secret lover? Aren't you ashamed to say this? Why did you used my pure love? Is that easy to break my heart?"

Jungkook hugged Hoseok and tried to calm him.
"Seokie, relax, stop crying. It's not good for you."

Hoseok shakes his head and continued to approach Yoongi.

"Yoonie, please forgive me."

Yoongi took his gun and points at Jungkook, "it's all because of him. He stole you from me. He turned you like this. I'll kill him."

Hoseok stood in between them, "yoonie, please don't do this."

Yoongi took his gun back. He sat on the chair and started to think for a while. Hoseok stood next to him.

"Yoonie ~~" he said in a soft voice. "I'm sorry. I know I used your love but I'm afraid that you'll kill him. I love him, yoonie. Please, let us live."

Yoongi stood up and pecked Hoseok cheeks. He smiled, "okay, I'll let you go with him."

Hoseok face beamed in happiness, "REALLY? Oh my god, thank you so..."

"After you giving birth to my son."

Jungkook shouts, "what? Are you crazy? It's my son."

Yoongi shakes his head, "baby, I'm talking to you."

Hoseok gulped and shakes his head, "yoonie, he's not your s..."

"HE'S MY SON."

Hoseok flinched, "yoo..."

Yoongi hold get tighter on the other's face, "for this long, I've been dreaming about MY son. I brought everything for him. I deposited so many million dollars for him. I decorated a whole room for him with toys and so many things. I love him as much as I love you Hoseok. Don't take my two loves from me. They're my life. At least, give me one."

Jungkook groaned and pulled Hoseok to himself, "you'll never get anything, loser. That's your fate. Get that in your mind and..."

"Okay, I'll give you my son."

Jungkook turned to Hoseok with a shock, "what? Are you out of your mind?"

Yoongi smiled and hugged him, "thanks, baby. Now, let's go to our home."

He holds Hoseok hand and pulled him from Jungkook. Jungkook didn't let go of Hoseok. He glared at Yoongi. Hoseok stood in between them.

"Kookie, yoonie, please stop both of you."

They both stoped pulling him but didn't let go of Hoseok's hands. Yoongi cupped Hoseok's chin and turned his face towards Him.

"Baby, let's go to our home. Come."

Hoseok frowned, "yoonie, what about kookie?"

"I don't care about him. He's not pregnant with my baby..."