chapter 41

Jungkook worried about his husband. He sighed and walked to him. He sat next to Hoseok and hugged him.

"Baby, he left. Why are you still waiting for him? There's no one in this house."

Hoseok shakes his head, "no, he'll come one day. I'll wait for my son."

It's been a three months since Yoongi took his son back. Hoseok and Jungkook went to Yoongi's home to take their son back after he left. But, the other was not there. He totally shifted his home somewhere else. But, Hoseok didn't stopped coming to Yoongi's old home.

Jungkook can't stop but to worry about his husband health. He felt like Yoongi is a curse to his life.  The security told them to leave. He sighed and turned to Hoseok.

"Baby, let's leave. Bora is waiting for us. We've to go soon. Come.."

Jungkook helped Hoseok to stand up. They both went back to their home. Hoseok worried about his son but never forgets to shower his daughter with love. He never even showed his sad face to her. He don't want her daughter to feel sad because of him.

Bora ran to Hoseok and made grabby hands . Hoseok smiled and lifts her from the floor.

"Did you missed your papa?"

She nods her head, "and, dada.."

Jungkook smiled and kissed her cheeks. They spend their day happy with their daughter.

At night, Jungkook took a shower and came back to his room. He sighed when his husband was not there. He wore a pant and went to his son's room. He saw Hoseok was sitting on the floor and laid his head in the bed, looking at his son's picture.

"Baby.?"

Hoseok wiped his cheeks and turned with a smile, "yes, kookie. I just came to clean." He stands up from the floor.

Jungkook smiled and pulled him for a hug. He can't help but let tears. Hoseok sobbed in his chest.

"Why?"

"Why he's so cruel, kookie?"

He hiccups and hugged Jungkook tightly. Jungkook rubbed his back and tried to calm him. He kissed his ears and shoulder.

"I thought I changed him into a good human. But, he's still the same."

Hoseok sniffles, "kookie, am I hurting you? I brought a bad luck for you. I'm the bad luck. I killed my brothers, my first baby and now, I lost my son."

Jungkook shuts him with a kiss. Hoseok lips trembled, he didn't respond the kiss or moved away. Jungkook grabs his face in his hands and smiled at him.

"Baby, you're the only good thing happened in my life. Did you forget about our princess? She's the reason we're smiling today. And, the only bad luck is that stupid Yoongi, not you. No one can hide a truth Hoseok. One day, our son gonna find about the idiot and come to us. Let's wait. And, I'll never stop searching for him."

Hoseok nods his head and smiled at his husband. He kissed his lips and went back to their room.

Few Months passed,

Jungkook kissed Hoseok's cheek who was busy in cooking. He walked to his daughter and carried her in his arms. They both played with a ball. Hoseok smiled while looking at them.

"Breakfast is ready... kookie, you can eat. I'll feed her."

Jungkook shakes his head, "no, I'll feed her. You, go and eat. Sweet doll, let's eat."

Bora nods her head and clapped her hands. Jungkook placed her on a chair and started to feed her. Hoseok took a plate and sat next to them. He feeds Jungkook in between eating.