chapter 9

Not a proofread

Present:

"Yoonie...."

Hoseok said to the smiling man. Soon, he was crushed by the bone crushing hug. He groaned in discomfort.

"Baby, I thought I lost you totally. I'm this verge to kill your parents. "

Hoseok immediately broke the hug and woke up. He frowned. He send his parents away safely and escaped from Yoongi. But, how they came back again.

Yoongi pecked his lips and brought him to sense. Hoseok looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Yoonie..? How they came?"

Yoongi laughed, "baby, don't underestimate your fiance. I found them easily except you. Tell me, did you planned it."

Hoseok shakes his head furiously, " no..no, yoonie. I don't know where they went. I was just searching for them in the stadium but someone injected something on my neck. I fainted."

Yoongi's eyes were red, his hand formed a fist. His blood started to boil. Yoongi made sure to remove all his enemies and also boys who approach Hoseok. He can't believe how did he miss this mysterious person. He grabbed Hoseok cheeks softly.

"Baby, did you saw him. Do you know anything about him? Tell me, baby, I'll kill him."

Hoseok got an idea. He told about Sehun and what he did to him. He don't like that scary person so he used him to not let the other know about Jungkook.

Yoongi immediately took his mobile and called someone.

"Sehun, from Seoul. A psychiatrist. I want him now." He said with anger.

He hang the call and saw his baby blinking at him cutely. He missed him. He missed his voice, smile, touch, body, everything. He needs the other. He's really obsessed with the boy. He didn't care about anyone or anything. He immediately pulls the other for another bone crushing hug. He kissed him all over his face and kissed his lips deeply.

Hoseok broke the kiss and pants softly. He saw the sadness on Yoongi's eyes. He knows the other mad obsession over him but he can't love him back as much as he tried. He's scared of Yoongi. His presence itself made him to tremble. Yoongi caressed his cheeks and pecked it.

"Baby, let's get married tomorrow."

Hoseok eyes bulges, "what?"

Yoongi laughed, "what, 'what'? Baby, our wedding date already postponed a lot because of someone kidnapped you. I can't wait anymore. I'll go insane if I lost you again. One time itself killed me alive. I ain't gonna leave you. If I have to leave my mayor position, I'd do that for you. Only for you."

Hoseok nods. He has no choice. He can't argue with Yoongi because he knows the consequences. After his two brothers died, he started to accept whatever the other say. The escape plan was created by his parents to save him but looks like his fate played a big game in his life. Once again he fell in his miserable life.

He missed Jungkook so much. He don't even know the others number. Even if he know, he won't call him. Because, he don't want him to be killed by his fiance. He looked at smiling Yoongi who's stroking his hair.

"Yoonie, can I see my parents?"

Yoongi smile dropped a sec and came back. He nods his head. Hoseok was so happy that he's gonna see them after long time. He wanna make sure they're safe. He tried to wake up but Yoongi stopped him and made him to lie on his chest back.

"Hoseokie, baby, they'll attend our wedding tomorrow. You can see them tomorrow. Okay? Now, take rest."

Yoongi kissed his head . Hoseok really wanted to see them badly but he nods his head with a pout. Yoongi chuckled and kissed the other's pout.