chapter 31

It's been two weeks, Hoseok already had sex with Jungkook for more than four times. He used the condom with holes. Now, he's excitedly waiting to get pregnant. He took a temporary break from his job until he gets pregnant.

Jungkook was so happy by his husband behavior. Ever since he started to have sex with him again, Hoseok was so happy and lively. He loved that his husband came back to his normal happy mode. But, Jungkook noticed that the other stopped talking about pregnancy and also, stopped gaining weights. He thought the other left the idea of getting pregnant.

Jungkook still searching for his son. He decided to get adoption if he never find his son. He don't want Hoseok to feel loneliness because of not having a baby.

Hoseok smiled when the other traced a finger on his back. He turned his face to his husband.

"Kookie, I'm tired."

Jungkook laughed and kissed his cheeks, "no, baby. I won't break your ass."

Hoseok smiled and nods his head. Jungkook combed back Hoseok bangs and kissed his forehead.

"Baby?"

"Hmmmm."

"Why did you took a break from your job ? Aren't you not feeling well?"

Hoseok snuggled into the other's chest. "It's because of you."

Jungkook was shocked, "Me?"

Hoseok giggled, "kookie, don't shout. Yes, it's because of you. For a whole week, you did me hard. I lost my energy to move. I'll go back after gaining my energy."

Jungkook laughed and squeezed Hoseok small body. Hoseok whined and hits his chest.

Later, Jungkook kissed Hoseok cheeks and left. Hoseok went straight to his room and laid on the bed. He don't want to move from his bed. He told his mom to bring food to his room and ate. Mrs. Jung was suspicious at her son's weird behavior. She didn't asked anything since Jungkook will get angry if someone made Hoseok hurt.

A month passed, Hoseok brought a pregnancy test kit with the help of his co worker and hide it in his bathroom. He started to check daily. Until, one day.

"Oh my god, I'm pregnant. I'm pregnant. Yes, I did it. Sorry, kookie. I'm a bad husband."

Hoseok giggled and disposed the kit. He told his mom to bring a bowl of fruits and vegetables salad to his room. Jungkook enters into his room from the gym room. He saw Hoseok was eating a big bowl of salad. He felt happy that his husband started to eat healthy foods.

"Baby? I'm surprised. Are you hungry?"

Hoseok nods his head with a full mouth and chewed the salad. Jungkook laughed and went to take a shower. He came wrapped in a towel. Hoseok choked on his salad when he saw his husband was half naked.

"Kookie, go and wear anything." He said with anger.

Jungkook laughed, "why, can't handle the hotness?"

Hoseok threw his salad bowl at his face. Jungkook dodged it and wore to briefs. Hoseok was watching his hot husband dressing with a pout. His dick started to raise. He immediately left the room.

"Meanie."

Jungkook laughed when his husband speed walks with a big bowl. He fully dressed and went to have a breakfast. He saw Hoseok was eating an extra large omelette. He smiled and sits next to him.

"Baby, wow, I don't think you'll finish it? How about let's share?" He asked while pinching the other's chubby cheeks.

Hoseok slapped Jungkook hand which was trying to touch his omelette.