chapter 15

Not a proofread.

Jungkook drops the car and told Hoseok to get down. Hoseok looked at him.

"Kookie,who's house is this?"

"Baby, come inside. We're gonna meet the most important person in my life."

Hoseok blinked, "who's that person?"

Jungkook helped him to get down from the car. He kissed hoseok's cheeks.

"You gonna meet them. Be patient and come with me."

Hoseok pouts and holds the other's hand. They walked inside the beautiful small home. Hoseok was stunned by the home decoration. It was so small but has a big garden. They're so many beautiful flower plants and huge trees with bunch of fruits .

As soon as, they opened the gate, a small cotton ball flew to hosoek's feet. Hoseok squealed and clutched the other's hand.

Jungkook laughed and picked the cotton ball. "Hoseokie, it's a bunny. It'll never harm you."

Hoseok poked the bunny and smiled. They closed the gate and went inside. Jungkook left the bunny and rang the door bell. Soon, an old woman opened the door.

"Who are...... Jungkook?"

Jungkook bowed, "grandma.."

She smiled and pulled him for a bone crushing hug.

"I missed you so much. Now only you remembered me." She hit his head.

"Ouch... grandma, I always love you. I was busy with my games."

She glared at him, "you and your father always have the same reasons. 'Sorry, I was busy', where's he? You came alone. And,.....who's this cute boy?"

She looked at Hoseok. Hoseok smiled awkwardly and bowed to her. She smiled and pulled him for a hug.

"Son, how many months? Kookie, you should have told before itself that you gonna bring your boyfriend. You made him pregnant before getting married or you both secretly got married?"

Hoseok looked down with shyness. Jungkook laughed, "grandma, are you gonna let us in or not?"

She hits her own head, "Aish, I'm sorry. Come inside brat. Come inside son, be careful." She told to Hoseok.

Hoseok nods his head . Jungkook grabbed his hand and walked inside. They both sat on the sofa. Jungkook's grandma gave them tea and biscuits. Hoseok drank the warm tea.

"Grandma, where's grandpa?"

"He went to market. He'll come soon. Now, tell me about your cute boyfriend."

Jungkook laughed again, "grandma, he's just my friend. He came to stay with me for a while but I've some work to do. So, let him stay here until I take him back."

Hoseok immediately turned to him. His face showed the discomfort. He didn't expected this. He came to spend his entire life with Jungkook but the other sending him away. He started to worry. He unconsciously caressed his bump. The old lady noticed everything.

"Okay, it's not a problem. He can stay as long as he wants."

Hoseok pulled the other's shirt. Jungkook turned to him and took his hand.

"What baby? You want anything."

Hoseok nods his head and looked at his grandma. She noticed it and left them. Jungkook kissed his cheeks as soon as his grandma left.

"Baby, tell me now."

"Kookie, where are you going? Are you gonna leave me alone?" Hoseok started to tear up.