chapter 35

Hoseok p.o.v:

I waited for Jungkook to come from his work. He's taking little longer today. I huffed and called him.

"Baby, I'll be there in 30 mins."

I pouted, "kookie, you've been saying this for two hours."

"Sorry, baby. I got struck in the traffic. I don't know how long it'll get."

I frowned, "fine, come quick."

"Love you baby."

"Hmm.."

I cut the call and stood up from the chair. I went to my mom who's making some soup for me. I'm 8 months pregnant. My baby girl was so active which makes me to loose my energy. I sighed and stood next to her.

"Mommy, I'm going for a walk in the nearby park."

My mom looked at me with a frown, "baby, go with your dad. It's not safe for you to go alone."

I nodded my head and went to my father's room. He's sleeping like he's dead . I don't wanna disturb him so I left him. I wore a large coat and scarf since it's cold outside. I put on my shoes with a little effort.

I started to walk to the nearby park. There's not so many people because of the cold weather. I should have stayed in my home but the doctor advised me to walk daily. I walked for a bit and took a rest. Seriously, I can't walk with this stomach. Suddenly, I felt so thirsty. I regret for coming without my husband.

I stood up and searched for a shop. I slowly walked to the shop and brought a juice. I drank it immediately and turned to leave.

"Sir, you've to pay."

Oh shit, I forgot to bring the money. I turned and smiled to the shopkeeper.

"Sorry, sir. I forgot to bring the money. My husband will come. I'll pay you."

The owner looked at me and shakes his head.

"It's okay. It looks like you're pregnant. You can pay me later or take it as a gift."

Wow, he's a nice person. I should really pay him. I shakes my head and smiled at him.

"Thanks, sir. But, my husband will come soon. I'll wait and pay you."

I sat on the chair and waited for Jungkook to come. It's started to get dark. Why he's taking so long? I called the shopkeeper.

"Sir, can I have your phone? I wanna make a call."

The man gave his mobile to me. I called Jungkook but he didn't picked up. I frowned and called my mom. She picked up the call.

"Hello, mommy.."

"Soekie, son, why did you left alone? Your father was searching for you."

"Mommy, I'm at the nearby juice shop. I forgot to bring the money. Tell him to come here."

"Fine, baby. Stay there, I'll inform your father."

She cuts the call. I gave it to the shop owner.

"Thanks sir. Hmm .... where's the toilet?"

The man showed me the way to go to toilet. I thanked him and walked to the side. Only few peoples were here. It's a small shop but looks so cute. I reached the toilet room. I felt relieved after using the toilet. The thing I hate in my pregnancy, using toilet often. I washed my hands and checked myself in the mirror.

I huffed, "why do I look like a pumpkin in this orange coat?"

I turned and hit my stomach on someone else. I whined and clutched it.