chapter 1

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully in his comfy bed. He's really excited to perform the upcoming match in daegu. He owns a restaurant which was managed by his parents. They have 3 restaurants in Busan. He loves his girlfriend Lia so much. She's currently trying to became a model. He supports her every decisions.

He smiled when a hand wrapped his waist. He immediately turned and kissed the person. His girlfriend laughed at her boyfriend's action.

"Baby, when did you came?" He asked in a sleepy voice.

"I came before 15 mins, your house is really messy honey. Please, hire some maid."

She kissed him again.

"I'll baby. Soon."

They started to make out for 30 mins.

Lia went to the kitchen and started to heat the food she brought for Jungkook. Jungkook back hugged her after showering. His hair was still wet. Lia turns to him and dried his hair with the towel.

"When are you leaving?" She asked him.

He started to eat the food.

"Evening baby. And, you?"

"I'm leaving now. You've to come to airport with me. I'll come after 4 months. I'm gonna miss you so much sweety."

She wipes her tear. Jungkook immediately pulls her for a hug and kissed her lips. They started to have a hot session before leaving to airport. Jungkook said bye to his girlfriend and went to practice for his upcoming match.

His teammates were already started practicing. He loves them. They all studied in a same college except Namjoon and taehyung. They're professional players supported by their local government.

"Hey! Kook."

"Hi, Tae..... when did you came?"

He started to change his outfit. He took a ball and started to practice.

"We came early man. You're late like always. Jin hyung is so mad at you." Tae replied to him.

"I went to drop my girlfriend at airport."

"You're still dating her. I thought it'll long last for a weak or month. But, you're still with her for a whole year. Wow.."

Jungkook threw the ball at him. Tae caught it.

"Hey, she's really a nice person. I'm planning to purpose her after she comes back."

"WHAT?"

"WHATTT?"

"WHAAATTTT?"

They all screamed at his reply. Jungkook closed his ears.

"You're all being over dramatic. What do you all thought about me? I'm a serious guy and I need a serious relationship. I don't play with others."

Seokjin approached him.

"Kook, I know you're a serious guy. But, I don't know when you're gonna be serious about the timing. We've to leave evening. We're going to stay there for 3 days. Everybody brought their luggage but you just came. Are you planning to go back and pack your luggage."

Jungkook just stood there. Everyone giggled at them. His leader gets scary when he's angry.

"No, hyung. My luggage are in my car."

Seokjin sighed, "Jungkook, you brought your car? But, we're going in a car provided by our sponsors."

"It's okay, hyung. I'll park it here."