chapter 18

Not a proofread.

"Sir, the details are in the blue file."

Yoongi nods, "leave..."

His assistant left the room . Yoongi took the file and checked the details. There's a lot of details about pregnant males. He lost his temper and threw the file.

"Where are you? AHHHH......"

His assistant came inside and saw the mad mayor. He approached him, shaking.

"Sir, detective was waiting to meet you.."

Yoongi was kneeling on the floor . He turned to the assistant.

"Let them in."

Soon, two detectives and police commissioner came inside. They saw the whole room was a mess. Papers were flying everywhere and some things were broken. They cleared their throat.

"Sir.."

Yoongi stands up and took a wine bottle. He told them to sit and poured a wine in his cup. He took a sip.

"Did you got any lead?"

A detective nods his head, "sir, we don't have any clue but we've doubts."

Yoongi emptied the cup and raised his brow,"what doubts?"

"Sir, last time your husband was kidnapped at the same say the basketball team left our town. And, this time also he got disappeared when they left. So, what if he left with them?"

Yoongi glared at them, "so, you're telling me, that my baby run away with them."

A detective started to sweat,"no, sir. We didn't mean that. We suspect that someone took him."

Yoongi thought for a while, "Okay, then. Search everyone who came with the boys. Their managers, sponsors and don't forget to search the player's house."

They nod their head and left after bowing. Yoongi started to drink the whole bottle and laughed.

"I think I'm getting close to you, baby. Don't worry, your yoonie will come soon."

Hoseok pouts when Jungkook watch t.v without feeding him. He poked other's stuffed cheek. Jungkook was still immersed in watching t.v.

"Baby, you're daddy is so mean. He ate your mom's food. Let's go and make food for ourselves."

Hoseok tired to stand up from the other's lap. Jungkook stopped him immediately.

"Baby, you wanna pee? Wait, I'll take you."

Hoseok slapped the other's hand and stood up with the help of armrest. Jungkook followed him behind. He don't know why the other was behaving like this. Lately, he can't bear with Hoseok's mood swings.

"Baby, are you doing to pee in the kitchen?"

Hoseok took some fruits and started to cut it. Jungkook turned him and shocked at the scene. Hoseok was crying while pouting.

"Seokie, baby, why are you crying?"

Hoseok hiccups, "you ate o..our f..food."

Jungkook realised that he ate hoseok's food instead of feeding him. He smiled sheepishly and took the knife from Hoseok when the other tried to stab him.

"My baby wanna fill his stomach. How about I fill your ass..?" Jungkook whispered and tried to kiss the other.

Hoseok took a cucumber from behind and hits on Jungkook's head. Jungkook whined in pain.

"Baby, what the fuck? It hurts.."

Hoseok gasped, "kookie, I didn't do it. Our baby used my hand and hit your head."