chapter 37

Yoongi's p.o.v:

"Daddyyy......."

My baby ran to me. I laughed and lifts him up. I spinned him around. He started to laugh. My happiness.

"Daddy, stoppp...hahaha...."

I placed him on the bed. I removed his bangs which is covering his eyes. I kissed his forehead.

"How's your day?"

He frowned, "not good."

"Why pumpkin?"

He pouts which breaks my heart.

"I missed you."

I smiled and hugged him. I missed you too, my son. I broke the hug.

"It's a bath time."

He pouts and shake his head. I sighed and carried him to the bathroom. I placed him on the bathtub. He started to cry. I placed his toys on the foam water. He stops crying and started to play with the toys. I took a scrub and bathed him.

After bathing him, I wore a shorts and a sweater on him. I carried him to the kitchen and placed him on the chair.

"Baby, what do you want for your evening snacks?"

He thought for a bit, "daddy, I wann cupcake and choco milk."

I nod my head and started to prepare it. I placed it on the table. He clapped his hands and started to eat the cake.

"Daddy, choo yummie.."

I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Baby, how's your day?"

He frowned and looked down. I know my son don't like to get separate from me. I forced him to join the daycare where my baby is working. I can't stop myself from loving Hoseok. It's like I addicted to him.

After taking my son from him, I resigned my post and went to states. I never thought that Hoseok would come here. My assistant always gets information about Hoseok. I was shocked when he said that Hoseok lost his memory. I felt really bad and guilty. I started to follow him when I've time. I hired the special doctor for him.

I was shocked when he said that Hoseok wants to have a baby again. I felt hurt. I just wanted to punish him. But, he lost his memory and lives his life happily. I told the doctor to lie about Hoseok health. But, that bastard took him to another doctor. It's okay, now, I have a daughter.

My son, yuseok is my life. I poured my whole love and care on him. He also like that. He loves me a lot. A genuine love, unlike his mother who lied and left me. My son can't live a single day without me. And, it's the same for me. I showed him Hoseok old picture and said he's the papa and he died.

One day, my son told me that he saw his papa on the park. I stopped sending him to the park again. I don't want Hoseok to find him. He'll definitely take my baby from me. But, I felt bad when I saw my baby was talking and hugging Hoseok picture. Even though, I gave him everything, he still missed his mother.

I decided to send him to the day care. So, he can spend some time with Hoseok. But, I won't relieve my son's identity.

I stroked my baby's cheek, "my pumpkin, tell me, why are you looking sad?"

He sniffles cutely which break my heart. I lift him up and placed him on my lap. I hugged him and rubbed his back.

"Daddy, i hate him."

I frowned, "who?"

"The care person."

I looked at his face, "Baby, which person? "