chapter 17

Not a proofread..

It's been a month since Hoseok came to Jungkook. Their love life was really going well. Jungkook showered Hoseok with love and attention. He took him for checkups and took care of the baby. He still talked with his girlfriend through phone.

Hoseok was so happy living his life with his love, finally. He never thought he'd get away from Yoongi . He thought his life's ended when he married to him but after he got pregnant with Jungkook's baby. He had a little hope. He never expected Jungkook to love him and treat him well, even though he's already married and pregnant. Hoseok decided to tell about the baby to Jungkook. He don't want to hide it anymore. He planned it to reveal after giving birth but now, he can't wait to see the other's reaction.

Jungkook was in his practice room, doing some practice for his upcoming match. Hoseok woke up from his nap and searched the other.

"Hmm, kookie ~~~"

"Where are you?" He whined and rubbed his eyes. He slowly gets up from the bed and put his fluffy slippers. He caressed his stomach and waddle to the living room.

"Kookie ~~~"

Hoseok whined again. He woke up with moody. He walked to the practice room when he heard a ball sound. He knocked the door but the other didn't heard. Hoseok pouted and opened it. He slowly waddle to Jungkook and back hugged him.

Jungkook startled when the other back hugged him. He smiled and grabbed the other's hand and pulled him front.

"Baby, when did you wake up?"

Hoseok pouts, "Why did you left me? I was searching for you."

Jungkook laughed and kissed the pout . Soon, the innocent kiss turns into passionate. Jungkook bites the other lips and pulled it. Hoseok whined and hits the other's chest.

"Meanie,..."

Jungkook giggled,"sorry, baby. I love your pretty pink lips."

Hoseok smiled and pecked the other's lips, "kookie, I wanna say something."

Jungkook poked the other's nose with his nose, "what thing?"

Hoseok closed his eyes and breathed in and out. He looked at other's eyes and took Jungkook's hand and placed it on his belly. Jungkook looked at him dumbfounded.

Hoseok smiled, "kookie, my baby is...,"

He got cut when the door bell rang. Hoseok frowned, he thought maybe it's not the right time.

"Baby, stay here. I'll check."

Hoseok nods his head and sat on the chair. Jungkook walked to the main door and opened it.

"Surprise...."

Lia laughed and hugged him. Jungkook was shocked. He started to hate surprises because of her.

"Baby, why are you standing still? Are you surprised?"

She moved Jungkook and barged in. She went straight to the fridge and took a water bottle. She started to drink it.

"You came early?"

Lia stops drinking and looked at him, "you don't believe this. I got a role in an upcoming drama. I got selected in the audition. I came at the next flight and ran to you. Baby, we've to celebrate this together." She ran to him and hugged.

Jungkook was really happy for her. He knows how she struggled to stable her career. He hugged her back and kissed her cheeks.

"I'm so happy for you, dear. You deserve it."