chapter 27

Not a proofread....

Yoongi went to his room and knocked the door. Jungkook opened it with a smile but it turned into frown when he saw Yoongi's face.

"What?"

Yoongi just pushed him and went inside. He saw Hoseok was sleeping on the bed. He smiled and sat next to him. He ruffled his hair and kissed his forehead. He loves Hoseok sleeping face which looks angelic.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked him.

Yoongi stroked Hoseok cheeks, "baby, wake up. It's dinner time."

Hoseok whined and leaned on his hand. Yoongi laughed and wake him up again. Jungkook grits his teeth and watched the scene. He can't do anything to Yoongi since his house is filled with securities and police officers.

Yoongi pecked Hoseok cheeks again. Jungkook can't bear it anymore. He went next to Yoongi and pulled him.

"Get away. Why are you abusing him? Aren't you taking advantage of him?"

Yoongi frowned, "you don't have rights to talk to me. Or raise your voice in MY home."

Hoseok woke up from their noises. He opened his eyes and saw Yoongi was sitting next to him.

"Yoonie, where did you went?"

Yoongi immediately turned to him and smiled, "baby, it's already late. Come foods are waiting for you."

Hoseok smiled and made grabby hands. Jungkook pushed Yoongi who was about to carry Hoseok and took Hoseok in his arms. Yoongi frowned and left the room. Hoseok pouts at Jungkook.

"Kookie, you're so mean."

Jungkook smirked and started to walk, "I'm claiming what is mine ."

Hoseok laughed, "kookie, I'm still Yoongi's husband. Did you forget it?"

Jungkook frowned, "so what? But, your heart belongs to me."

Hoseok smiled, "I love you, kookie."

Jungkook placed him on the chair. Yoongi sat next to Hoseok and started to feed him before the other took the plate.

"Baby, no one know about your relationship. So, don't damage my image in front of my maids and guards."

Hoseok was chewing the food.

"What do you mean yoonie?"

"Baby, people will suspect if that kid gets close to you. You know we're still married. We have to get d.....div.," Yoongi sighed. He can't even say the word 'divorce' without getting sad. His throat hurts. He left the place immediately and went to the garden.

Hoseok immediately stands up but Jungkook stopped him.

"Leave him. He still have to accept the truth that you're not his husband."

Hoseok shakes his head, "I've to be with him kookie. He needs me."

He left to the garden. The garden was so dark without any lights on. He slowly waddle.

"Yoo...yoonie.."

Yoongi raised up from the ground as soon as he saw a small figure was going somewhere. He smiled and went to Hoseok.

"Baby, if you search this direction, you'd never find me."

Hoseok flinched and turned to him. He searched the other with his hands straight.

"Yoonie, come to me."

Yoongi chuckled and hugged Hoseok.

"Am I hurting you?"