chapter 4

It's been a week since Hoseok stayed in jungkook's home. They still didn't talked anything. Well, Jungkook tried to ask him some questions but the other end up on crying. So, he stopped asking anything to him.

Jungkook was little scared but more happy that the other is doing every work in his home. He felt happy that he got a cute maid for free. He always watch Hoseok while he's cleaning or cooking. He enjoyed the other's presence . He locks the home when leaving to practice or restaurant since Hoseok never accepted to leave the house.

Jungkook finished his practice and went back to his home. He unlocks the door and went inside. Hoseok immediately ran to him and checks if he's Jungkook or not. His face cracked a big smile. He ran to kookie and gets the ball from him.

"Hoseok, I'm going to shower. Clean the ball."

Hoseok nods and ran to the sink. He started to wash it happily. Jungkook watched him with heart eyes. He loves how the other totally changed his home , and running here and there like a puppy. He left to have shower.

Hoseok placed the food on the table. He started to talk a little with Jungkook for the past days. Jungkook came after showering. He smells so good. Hoseok smiled and sat opposite to him.

Jungkook loved the other's smile since he started to smile. He started to enjoy the food.

"Hoseok?"

"Huh?" Hoseok looked at him.

"Let's go out tomorrow. I'll buy you some clothes."

Hoseok frowned, " No, Jungkook. I'm not coming to anywhere."

Jungkook expected the answer. No matter how much he tried, the other never left his house.

"Hoseok, whom are you afraid of? Did you miss your fiance?"

Hoseok stops eating. He kept on stirring the noodles. Jungkook looked at his reaction and sighed. Whenever he tried to talk about Yoongi, the other stops what he's doing.

"At least, tell me about your parents. I'll send you to them."

Hoseok immediately stands up and ran to the room the other gave him. He locks the door and started to cry. Jungkook heard from outside. He felt really bad and also pissed. He's really struck with Hoseok.

He went to the other's room and knocked it. But, the other was not opened.

"Hoseok, I'm sorry. I'll never ask you about anything. Just come and eat."

He didn't got any response. He sighed and left the house. He went to the bar to relieve his stress. He drank a lot and came back to his home. He went to Hoseok room and knocked again. He kept on knocking until the other opens the door.

"Hyung..."

Jungkook pushed him inside and locked the room. Hoseok stumbled back and fell on the bed. He crawled back while the other climbed on top of him.

"Jungkook hyung. Wha..What are you doing?"

Jungkook smirked, "I'm gonna have some fun with you. "

Hoseok felt terrified. The other started to kiss his neck. He grabs the nearby night lamp and hits the other's head.

Jungkook faints on top of the other. Hoseok pushed him and ran away from the room. He locked the door and slept on jungkook's room.

Hoseok wipes up when he heard someone was banging the door. He immediately ran to his room and unlocked the door. He ran back and hides in the kitchen. He's scared they he'll do something bad.