chapter 25

Hoseok woke up and searched for Yoongi. He slowly walked to the bathroom and took a shower on his own. He wore a baggy shirt and knees length shorts. He waddle to the kitchen.

"Madam. Jasmine, I'm so hungry."

She smiled and placed so many dishes on the table. Hoseok happily started to eat.

"Hmmm, madam, where's Yoongi?"

"He left early morning. Here, eat this too." She placed vegetable salad. Hoseok frowned and ate that too. He felt full and washed his hands.

"Thanks, madam. It's delicious."

He thanked her and waddle to the garden.

"Where did he went without even telling me? Yoonie, I'm gonna kill you when you came back."

He pouts and walked for a few minutes. He felt tired and sat on the bench.

"You're so heavy and making me so tired. I've to stop eating. I'll feed you after you're born."

Hoseok talked to his stomach. He saw his mother was coming towards him. He smiled and showed the seat next to him. She sat there.

"Baby, I think Yoongi is calling you. Here, your phone."

Hoseok took the mobile and saw Yoongi called him 15times. As he was about to call back, Yoongi called him again. Hoseok quickly attends the call.

"He....'"

"Hoseok, baby, are you safe? Why are you not attending my calls? Where are you? "

Hoseok giggled, "yoonie, I'm fine. Where did you go?"

"Some important business, baby. Did you had the breakfast? "

"Yes, yoonie. I had my breakfast and walking in the garden."

"Are you alone? Are my guards following you?"

Hoseok sighed, "I'm perfectly fine. I'm with my mom. Don't worry and come soon."

"I'll baby. Love you."

"Hmm.."

"Baby, please, say it."

Hoseok sighed, "I love you. Happy? Bye."

Yoongi laughed and kissed him. Hoseok hangs the call and saw his mother was looking at him weirdly.

Hoseok sighed, " he always ask me to say 'I love you' mom. I can't help it."

She shakes her head, "Hoseok, when did you started to have soft spot for Yoongi. If your father knows about this, he'll get disappointed."

Hoseok frowned, " mommy, I'm trying to change him as a nice person. I'm succeeded about 80% "

She sighed, " Hoseok, stop doing that. Why do you care about Yoongi. Just leave him and ran away."

"Mom, he'll find me again. I want to face him this time. I ain't gonna hide anything. Before that, I've to make him a little softer. Don't worry, I'll take care."

His mom sighed and shakes her head. They went inside. Hoseok spent his whole day with his mom and dad. He tried to call Jungkook but the other didn't responded. Hoseok was bored. He waited for Yoongi on the entrance. He stared to doze off.

Yoongi gets out from the car and saw Hoseok was sleeping on the entrance with his head supported the wall. Yoongi immediately rushed to him and scooped him in his arms.

"Yoonie ~~~ you came." Hoseok asked in a sleepy tone.

Yoongi kissed Hoseok forehead, "baby, it's so cold outside. What are you doing?"