chapter 21

Jungkook wakes up when someone came inside of the dark room and switched on the light. He blinked his eyes and adjusted to the light.

"Finally, you decided to show up?" He asked.

Yoongi laughed, "I'm flattered, that you're waiting for me."

Jungkook smirked, "I've been waiting for this moment."

Yoongi frowned and approached him, " So, you're the one who kidnapped my baby two times."

Jungkook didn't said anything.

"You didn't even showed your face to him. Then, why did you kidnapped him. Do you love my baby?"

Jungkook figured out that Hoseok didn't said anything about them. He's expected this from scared Hoseok. He sighed, now he can't even say anything to Yoongi about their relationship. He want to see his baby.

Yoongi slapped him, "tell me, do you love him?"

Jungkook licked his blood from his lip corner and smirked, " Yes , I love your husband. Now, what are you gonna do? Kill me?"

Yoongi blood boiled. He took Jungkook's hair in his fist and raised his face.

"You're lucky that I left you alive. It's only because you're from my favorite team. But, I'd never leave you or kill you. I'll show you the pure torture."

Jungkook laughed, "torture? Just like you tortured your husband and killed his brothers to make him yours."

"How do you know this?"

Jungkook smirked, "I know your every dirty little secrets."

Yoongi frowned, "what do you want exactly?"

"I want your husband."

Yoongi completely lost his mind and took his gun from his pocket. He placed it on Jungkook's head.

"I want to know the truth. Do you want anything from me? Why did you take my baby?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, " Look, Mr. Min. You're too old for Hoseok. He's so cute and small. I'm the right person for him. And, I'm sure he doesn't love you."

"What the fuck? He loves me. He married to me. You're just jealous. Your one side love will never gives you anything except dying here."

Jungkook smirked, "untie me. I'll prove you."

"What?"

"I'll prove you that Hoseok doesn't love you."

Yoongi holds the trigger, " I'll never ever believe someone like you. I know my baby. He loves me."

Yoongi left the room.

"Beat him until he faints. And, give him a meal per day. "

Yoongi left the place after ordering his guards. He went to his baby and back hugged him. Hoseok turned with a smile.

"Yoonie, you came. Where did you left?"

Hoseok asked Him with a pout.

Yoongi kissed his lips, "sorry, baby. Just a small work. I'm gonna spend my rest of the day with you."

Hoseok smiled and hugged him back. He giggled when Yoongi nuzzled his nose on the other's crook.

Jungkook watched them in a big flat screen t.v He saw how Hoseok was kissing and smiling with the other. He closed his eyes, tears started to fell. He regret leaving Hoseok on that day. He'd have took him to anywhere. He under estimated, Min Yoongi.