"But aren't we?" asked Blake.

For a moment i stood there aghast as I looked into his innocent eyes making me want nothing but to run towards him and tell him that it was all okay but one doesn't always get what one wants. I didn't want to disappoint him, or yourself. Shut up subconscious! I hated the way it was always right.

"I don't know," I said. My voice betrayed me and sounded more of a whisper. He nodded slowly as he crossed his arms over his well built chest. "I just don't understand why you didn't tell me." This time he walked towards me as his hands hung limply on his sides.

"I didn't tell you because I never knew about it and I'm not sure if the child was really mine."

"You aren't sure? So there's a possibility?" I asked rather harshly.

"Champagne please," he cooed. I shook my head and walked away from him. "I'm your ride home, where are you going?"

"It's not that far so I'll walk," I said and walked out.

****

The following day was a Saturday which was lucky for me. I had the day all to myself and I decided that I ought to pamper myself since I had been busy for a really long time. I headed to the gym as usual on Saturdays and the spa. At around one, I headed to Rocky's for my daily caffeine cup but was unlucky not to find a table. Are you kidding? I talked to Mercer, the hotel manager in hope of reserving a seat and luckily for me, he spotted a table at the left corner of the room next to the window. There was a lady present on the table and a seat directly opposite hers. I took my order and walked over to the table. The lady was buried in the newspaper and from the looks of it she was reading 'the daily buzz' which was mostly about fashion. She had nice blonde hair that fell to her neck.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked.

"Sure," she said not looking away from the paper. I sat there tapping my fingernails to the table. I was enjoying the new grey nail polish that was done for me earlier that day. My steaming coffee was brought to me. I thanked the waiter as he said welcome acknowledging me.

The lady that I shared the table with dropped her newspaper and asked, "Miss Cole? Like the miss Cole?"

"How many do you know?"I asked smiling.

"No kidding! I'm April Woods," she said extending her hand to shake mine.

"Luther's sister?" I asked.

"Of course, I've been dying to meet you in person," she said with a wide smile plastered on her face.

"Well, here I am," I said.

"I just wanted to thank you for giving Luther a job. He was feeling very hopeless"

"I totally understand. After we talked I understood where he came from and we solved our differences. He has proved to be a very diligent employee," I praised.

"My brother has always been ever so hardworking. I presume he told you his history?"

"About his dad and his other sibling?"

"Exactly. He and Demi have never actually talked after Luther's arrest and when Demi got a chance to further her career in music she took it and did not look back. I'm really confused because with me are airplane tickets to Los Angeles because she has been nominated for a grammy award and wants everybody to be there," said April.