Chapter Seven

Jungkook sighed and rested his head on the wall upon walking into Taeji's room and seeing all her clothes purposely scattered around her room. He constantly told the seven-year-old to put her dirty clothes in the hamper but she didn't listen and she would even pull out her clean clothes from her drawers and closet and, from the looks of it, throw them around her room.

"This is uncalled for," Jungkook mumbled as he bent down to pick up the clothes and throw them in the hamper, "my three-year-old knows better than to this."

He tossed all the clothes — even the clean ones — inside the pink hamper before turning and walking out of her room. Taeji made his job way harder than it should be. If she didn't act the way she did then his job would be much more enjoyable but if amongst all the jobs he's had in the past, the one thing he learned is that he'll have to deal with rude people every day of his life. However, he planned to keep this job for as long as possible so he had to find a way to change Taeji. She's seven, she has to have a weak spot. Maybe he'll buy her the newest Barbie Dreamhouse. He had no idea what she liked because when she talked to him it was either to say something unnecessary or to boss him around. Never did Jungkook think his life would come down to him working for an annoying, entitled seven-year-old, but life is full of surprises.

With that thought, Jungkook didn't realize someone was standing in front of him until he ran into that person, dropping the clothes. The hamper fell over and the clothes piled out and Jungkook wanted to slam his head against the wall. Today was not a good day for him and even though the clothes barely fell out, this was still a triggering moment.

"Oh, geez," an unfamiliar voice said, "my bad, let me help with that."

Jungkook looked at the person in front of him and his eyes widened. Before him stood his idol. Kim Seokjin, famous Kpop soloist who rose to fame from his outstanding performances on Produce 101 and a survival show created by his old label BigHit Entertainment and JYP called One Up. He created his own label under BigHit Entertainment called KSJ and is currently one of Korea, China, and Japan's biggest soloists and from what Jungkook knows, he's working on an American project right now. Not only does this gorgeous man sing but he also acts and has a clothing line under Taehyung's company.

'Stop staring, Jungkook' he thought to himself as he quickly looked down at the clothes.

"A-Ah no, I got it," he said quickly but Seokjin was already leaning down to pick it up.

"Hey, who are you?" He asked, "I haven't seen you around here."

"He's the help," Taehyung's assistant, Saejun, said, "Taehyung wants you back in his office, Jin."

Seokjin waved her off. "Yeah, yeah, tell him to hold on I haven't even found the bathroom yet."

Saejun gave him a thumbs up, not even sparing a glance at Jungkook who was gaping at Seokjin as though he was Jesus and just descended from the heavens.

"You're the help?" Seokjin asked, "I assumed you were one of Tae's models, he tends to get a little close with his models. What's your name?"

"N-uh...Jungkook," Jungkook bowed, taking the hamper out of his idol's hand. His face heated upon Seokjin thinking he was a model and he hoped his blush wasn't visible.

"Jungkook...surname?" He pulled his phone out and Jungkook frowned as he saw him start typing something on his phone.

"Jeon?"

"Is that a question?" Seokjin asked, smiling up at him.

"No," Jungkook released a nervous laugh, pulling his arm behind his head and rubbing the nape of his neck. "My name is Jeon Jungkook."