Chapter Forty-Two

Wear your masks, wash your hands, use sanitizer, stay 6ft away (u better stay 10ft away from me). And if you're sick whether it's just a cold or the flu, STAY TF AT HOME!!!!! I was sick last week and best believe I stayed at home.

---

The bliss from last night was abruptly stopped when Jungkook received a call from the behavioural centre where Hanbin was residing. He remembered he received a call and email a week prior stating that Hanbin was ready to be discharged soon and that they'd give him a call when. He was beyond excited when he saw the number that was calling but his mood dropped to worry when he was met with the grim tone of the doctor who was talking.

They explained that Hanbin was ready for discharge, but it was critical that they have a thorough conversation when Jungkook arrived.

Taehyung was barely awake when Jungkook ended the call. Then his alarm went off at seven as Jungkook started to quietly get dressed, planing to wake Taehyung up when he was done. Taehyung groaned and Jungkook cracked a smile when his deep groan ended in a high-pitched whine.

"Koo-ah," Taehyung mumbled, throwing his arm over to feel for the younger man, "Koo-ah, Koo, Koala, Koo-Koo, Kooie, K—"

"Shut up!" Jungkook laughed, smashing the palm of his hand over Taehyung face and pushing Taehyung's deeper into his pillow. "I have to leave now, I have to go to Busan."

"Awe fuck off, really?" The blonde groaned, grabbing Jungkook's arm and pulling him down. "You can't stay with me for five more minutes?"

"No, I can't," Jungkook chuckled and slapped Taehyung's hands which were now grabbing his waist and trying to pull him down. "Please let go, TaeTae, I need to get to Busan as soon as possible."

Taehyung pouted with his eyes closed and Jungkook couldn't help but laugh, loving this side of the older man way more than he would like to admit. But he couldn't stand around and enjoy Taehyung's clinginess and poutiness. He leaned down and placed a long kiss to the blonde's lips.

"I have to go now, see you later today or tomorrow."

Taehyung hummed and a grumbled a goodbye.

When Jungkook walked outside towards his car, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and called Namjoon. He knew Namjoon took Chanwoo and Minjae to school since Jimin was tired thanks to their twins. Jungkook felt bad about asking them to keep Chanwoo again and contemplated asking Taehyung if Saejun would be willing to keep him, but he knew Saejun still hated him. She was aware of their relationship, and she voiced her opinion about it and it wouldn't take a genius to know that she didn't approve. Not that her opinion mattered, of course.

"Hey, Kook, what's up?" Namjoon answered.

"Hey, Namjoon...I need to ask a favour."

"Ask away, but make it quick, I'm almost at work."

"Hanbin's doctors called today and I have to go to Busan," Jungkook explained, "I don't think I'll be here to get Chanwoo from school. Do you think Jimin would mind?"

"No of course not, Chan has actually been a big help — a bigger help than Minjae, he helped feed one of the twins, he tried to help with the sponge bath but that didn't go too well, he even tried to help Jimin put them to sleep all the while Minjae just glared at them."

Jungkook smiled, sighing in relief to hear that Chanwoo wasn't causing in problems like he usually would.

"Good, thank God. He hasn't tried to bite the babies has he?"

Namjoon laughed. "Not that I know of, though last night, he and Jae got in a fight over Oreos and he did, in fact, attempt to bite her."

"Are you serious?"