Chapter Nine

+ a day later

---

"We need a new model, the dress doesn't suit her," Taehyung said to his assistant as he watched the woman walk back to end of the room. They were in one of the rehearsal studios in his building with six female models. The one who just practised her walk in the dress that was part of his newest collection that has yet to launch.

"Who fitted her?" Taehyung asked as he looked down at the sheet that had all his models' names on it. "I want Lee Hannah to trade with her."

Saejun nodded before looking at the two models. "You heard him, go change."

They nodded quickly and bowed before rushing out of the room. Taehyung motioned at another woman to start her walk. She was wearing a lovely black short-pant set: on her left leg was the shorts that stopped a little above mid-thigh and on her left leg was the pant part that swayed with each step. They were high waisted and hugged the model's waist very well, showing off the gold buttons with the engraved 'T' for Taehyung on all three. Wrapped around her waist and falling just a bit lower on her hip were two a gold and silver chains with Taehyung's name on both of. The top was a simple black bandeau, the top had two flaps connected to the inside hanging out and overlapping the top of the bandeau and falling past the bottom of the bandeau just a bit.

Taehyung nodded and frowned when his eyes landed on the shoes. There weren't many shoes that could go well with this outfit, Taehyung realized this during the sketch and even after making tweaks, most of the shoes still didn't go well. He had thought this outfit to be a performance outfit but the shoes were just designer sandals that Taehyung didn't like.

"Try putting her in ankle boots," Taehyung said and his assistant nodded, writing his request on a notepad.

The day went on like this and about an hour or two later, he gave his models a break. He left his assistant to tend to the ladies while he went to use to the bathroom. As he exited the bathroom, waving his right hand around to dry it better, he pulled his phone out as it's been buzzing nonstop and annoying him. He rolled his eyes when he saw Seokjin's name pop up on his notification bar telling him to check out his new models and boasting that they probably look better than Taehyung's models.

With another eye roll, Taehyung turned his phone off and made his way towards the rehearsal room. The models were all rested and ready to continue practising, the makeup artist had touched up their makeup and they were already in new clothes to start the last part of their rehearsal. Taehyung occasionally made Saejun write down more notes on where they should fix the fitting or add to the outfit but besides that, he was quiet, nodding every so often. 

Two hours later, Taehyung decided it was time to dismiss the women. He turned his phone on and noticed that it was already seven in the evening, close to eight. Jungkook usually left at seven but Taehyung knew the younger boy wouldn't leave until he got home unlike his past nannies who once left his kids home alone because he had to work overtime without notifying her.

"Need a new house help yet?" Saejun asked as she followed Taehyung towards the parking garage. She was referring to how his nannies would have quit already for reasons Taehyung thought were dumb.

"Nope, he's still hanging in there," Taehyung responded, "surprisingly."

He thought back to when Taeji got in trouble for saying a rude comment about Jungkook's son's speech. Jungkook had said she's been making unnecessary comments towards his son and Taehyung had thought his follow-up statement would be 'so I quit' but he was pleasantly surprised when Jungkook hadn't said that.

"He's a good help," Taehyung said to his assistant who hummed.

"Well, he needs the money," she said, "he'll quit when he earns enough."