Chapter Forty-Three (Part Three)

PART THREE
We have entered the Deep Zone. Massive amounts Taekook, some more drama? Still walking on the thick line of angst so hold each other's hands (Rona doesn't exist here so it's okay) and let's pray to Namjesus (or Jisoos).

I'm not 100% sure, but part 3 may or may not be a lot of time skips. If I decide to go that route, the time skips will add up to hopefully 10 years. No, there won't be one giant 10 year time skip, but instead a series of time skips that will add up to it 😌

August 2021: Taekook have been dating for 6 months, Hanbin has been home for 2 (almost 3) months.

---

"Can you act?" Taehyung asked as he plopped a bunch of books in front of Hanbin.

They were books he figured Hanbin would enjoy as Jungkook has managed to figure out the things he likes through interpretation and guessing. Hanbin still wasn't talking or showing any physical improvements and hee still tended to have violent reactions towards being touched. But he has opened up to Jungkook through drawings, books, and music. The seven-year-old leaned towards classical music and the occasional Twice or TXT song, he read books far above a seven-year-old reading level, and his drawings were usually just black, red, and blue scribbles that explained his mood for the day. However, the boy was incredible at painting, but Jungkook used drawings as a way of communication when wondering how his son was feeling that day or if something was bothering him.

Hanbin liked being isolated and anyone could tell if they were bothering him. Jungkook had incorporated into his schedule to give Hanbin at least an hour to be by himself doing something he enjoyed like reading or drawing. And as that time for the day was approaching, Taehyung showed up just in time with five books.

"Thank you, Tae," Jungkook said as he watched Hanbin grab the bag of books and slid away from the table.

Hanbin was well aware of Jungkook and Taehyung's relationship. Jungkook was sure to tell him once he began to get more comfortable around him. Of course, the seven-year-old was indifferent, but he made Jungkook feel better knowing his son knew about it. Taehyung treated Hanbin beyond amazing and it didn't seem that Hanbin had any true negative feelings towards the older man; just indifference.

"You're welcome, back to the question," Taehyung sat down in Hanbin's spot, "can you act?"

"No?" Jungkook laughed. "Why?"

The older man shrugged. "I'm working on a project, this will be the second movie that I've directed ever and I the first LGBTQ+ movie I've ever acted or directed in. This will be representing my LGBTQ+ fans so I want it to be real."

Jungkook scoffed and moved away from the table. "I'm not acting in a movie with you. You're out of your damn mind."

"Just try it out!" Taehyung pleaded, "I promise I'll tell you if you suck absolute ass or not! Please, baby, please, please. Kooie? Koo-Koo? Kmoomoo? Kooie Koo? Koo-ah? Ko—"

"Taehyung!" Jungkook exclaimed, "no."

He turned to face his pleading boyfriend, sighing when he saw the puppy eyes. Taehyung had his chin rested between both of palms with his fists balled against his cheeks. His formally blonde hair was now a honey brown and was growing over his forehead and curling at the ends.

Taehyung has been busy this year with his new fashion launch which went far out of his normal designs. With that, the post-apocalyptic movie he had mentioned in December with Park Jinyoung of Got7 and Kim Jisoo of BlackPink was released in March and after that, Taehyung appeared in a TV show and acted there for two months before he requested his character be killed off so he could start a new project. Because of his busy-ness, the couple hasn't seen much of each other. Plus, Jungkook was also very busy with Hanbin and he had started online university for business — of course, he wasn't as busy as Taehyung, but he definitely had a lot on his shoulders with Hanbin, schooling, and his job.