Chapter Fifty-Seven

99.7K reads!!! So close to 100K omg!!!!

Undetailed blowjob further down. I made it undetailed because it didn't fit with the chapter in my opinion. Sorryyyy 💔💔💔

---

Jungkook glanced over at Taehyung's closet, frowning when he saw an unfamiliar box. He and Taehyung were cleaning out Taehyung's huge closet which proved to be a bit of a hassle. Taehyung had decided to take his fourth break after only two hours and was downstairs probably drinking tea while Jungkook patiently waited for his boyfriend to come back.

He stood up from Taehyung's bed and made his way towards the closet. He knelt down in front of the endless cubicles of shoes and grabbed the large box from underneath them. The box was heavy and beige with a big lock dangling from a clip that held the lid shut. He never noticed this box during his time here and he wondered why he was hidden so well.

Jungkook held the box against his chest as he made his way down the long hall and stairs. When Taehyung saw him his eyes trailed down to the box in his hands and his expression was quickly replaced with shock.

"You found that?" He asked as he put his drink down on the counter island and made his way to meet Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, what is it?"

"Well, it's a box, Ju—"

"Shut up."

The older man chuckled as he put the box on the counter. He fingered the lock while humming as if thinking about where he put the key. He made a sound before grabbing a knife and pushing it into the key holder.

"I kinda promised myself to never open it again," Taehyung explained when noticing Jungkook's confused look as he tried to force the lock open, "so I threw away the key."

"What's in it?" The younger man asked. What could possibly be in that box that's so bad?

'Oh, unless...'

"Just some tokens from when my wife was alive," Taehyung answered. He clicked his tongue when he couldn't get the lock to unlock but Jungkook quickly grabbed his arm to stop him from breaking either the lock or the knife.

"You don't have to open it...I don't want to pry into that part of your life."

"Jungkook, you're my boyfriend," the designer laughed with a confused look, "it's okay and in my opinion, I think you deserve to know everything, you know? I mean, I've told you some stuff but I didn't want you to think that you're inferior somehow considering she was my wife and all. But we've gotten to the point where I think I've seen enough of your past so you can see the rest of mine."

There were definitely times where Jungkook found himself thinking about Taehyung's wife and how she was probably better than him and many ways. They were married after all. He thought deeply about how if she hadn't died then they wouldn't be together and the thought itself made Jungkook want to slap himself. How could he think that? It wasn't like he was thinking the heavens for killing his boyfriend's beloved wife, he was simply thinking of the what-ifs. And there were times where he questioned if he would ever live up to Taehyung's wife — he didn't want to replace her but he also didn't want to try and keep up with her. If that made any sense.

Before Jungkook could say anything, the lock clicked open and Taehyung let out a pleased hum as he slid the knife across the counter. Jungkook sat down on one of the many stools and watched his boyfriend take the lid and carefully pull it open. The inside was full of papers, pictures, postcards, cards, and some other objects. Jungkook didn't make a move to look in it and only waited for Taehyung to talk.