Chapter Fifty-Two

Thank you guys for understanding what I was saying about the comment thing on the last chapter and not calling me whiny (I truly was being whiny about it lmao). Enjoy~

---

Jungkook sighed as he and Taehyung exited the hotel hand in hand. The two days they spent at the hotel/spa was simply heaven.

The first day was spent getting a deep tissue massage then, unbeknownst to Jungkook, Taehyung traded places with the masseuse. He later found out after Taehyung shamelessly and rather aggressively squeezed his ass. The rest of that day was spent in their hotel having a lovely time together and taking a long bubble bath together.

The next day they spent a few hours in the spa section, receiving facial care, a manicure, a pedicure, and a foot massage, followed by couple's meditation. They proceeded to take a small walk together and then ended their day in their hotel where they finished yesterday's activities.

Hopefully, the hotel burns that bed, the sofa, the chair - or maybe just put the entire room out of service.

"I don't want to go back to work," Taehyung complained as turned and wrapped his arms loosely around Jungkook's slim waist.

Jungkook hummed and quickly pecked his boyfriend on the lips. He definitely didn't want to leave either. He didn't realize how much of a break he needed from life until he got it and he just wanted to go back to their hotel and sink down in the mattress and close his eyes one more time. The anxiety he had before leaving his home was long gone along with all the tension in his body. And he definitely didn't want it back.

"Tae!" Jungkook exclaimed as soon as he felt the older man's hands drop further down. He pushed the man's hands away and gave him a sharp look to which Taehyung let out a deep chuckle.

As soon as their luggage was successfully loaded into Taehyung's car, Taehyung tipped the bell boy again before they both climbed inside his car.

"Thank you for this weekend by the way," Jungkook suddenly spoke up.

"Don't thank me, Koo-ah," Taehyung said as he reached over and patted Jungkook's thigh, "it was a vacation for me too."

Jungkook hummed but didn't say anything. He smiled to himself when he realized the older man hadn't moved his hand but instead it was loosely wrapped around his inner thigh. God, he had such sensitive thighs, just Taehyung's hand being there sent tingles up his spine.

They rode in silence with Ariana Grande playing on the radio. As they neared the city where they lived, Jungkook suddenly felt a surge of anxiety appear in his stomach and he frowned. It was the same feeling he had before he left. Something bad was about to-

Taehyung's phone started ringing, startling both of them. Taehyung's hand disappeared from Jungkook's thigh as he reached over and grabbed it from the holder on the dashboard. It wasn't connected to the radio so he had to put it to his ear.

"What is it, Jin?" Taehyung asked, his tone laced with automatic annoyance.

"Taehyung," Seokjin said, his voice full of panic. Taehyung frowned.

"What's wrong?"

Jungkook whipped his head to face Seokjin. He felt his heart practically leap out of his chest when he heard the brunette ask that question. Taehyung noticed his boyfriend's concerned and almost terrified expression and quickly put the call on speaker, hoping it was nothing serious.