Chapter Forty-Four

Mind refresh: chapter 26

Disappointed that you guys don't remember Charlie 😤😤😤😤 SMHHHHH (I'm jk)

---

Taehyung announced his and Jungkook's relationship as soon as Jungkook told him he deleted his personal account and made a business account. In addition to the relationship announcement, he also officially confirmed Jungkook's place in the new movie. Taehyung told him he'd be announcing the rest of the cast the next day.

His personal account hadn't been in use for months and he had deleted most of his posts beforehand so deleting the entire account wasn't too hard. His new Instagram account was @/jeon.jk and Taehyung was his first follower.

Taehyung announced it at 10:15pm and before Jungkook knew it, his phone was buzzing nonstop as people tagged him, messaged him, and followed his account. Only fifteen minutes after the announcement, Jungkook's account gained two thousand followers with another four thousand at eleven. Jungkook turned his phone off despite his curiosity: he wanted to look at the messages and the comments on Taehyung's post but he decided it would be best not to.

While waiting for the babysitter Seokjin had found for him (without Jungkook's request), Jungkook finally decided to turn his phone back on and he immediately regretted it when he was met with thousands of notifications. He saw that he already had well over twenty-thousand followers and over one thousand messages on Instagram. Thank God he didn't have Twitter. He was terrified to look on Twitter. He gave his DMs a quick glance, sighing in relief when he all he saw were inquiries and being fanning over him. He didn't scroll too far down, not wanting his mood to be ruined by obnoxious sasaengs.

As he was about to turn his phone off to go see if Hanbin was eating breakfast, Jimin's name popped up as it started ringing.

"What's up—"

"I HAVE A FAMOUS BEST FRIEND!" Jimin screamed through the phone. Jungkook reflexively moved his phone from his ear, cringing as the older man started squealing before Namjoon shushed him for being too loud.

"I have a famous best friend!" Jimin whispered, "your Instagram account has zero posts yet forty-point-five thousand followers!"

"I know, Jimin, I know," Jungkook chuckled, "my DMs are flooded. I haven't checked any of them."

"If I see one hate comment, I'm burning their house down. I can't believe you didn't tell me you were acting? I mean...is that even right? Like Taehyung just randomly pick a person with no acting experience to be an actor?"

"I don't know, I don't think so. He just said he wanted it to be more real and for me to give it a try."

"Ugh, famous-actor-boyfriend privilege."

"Shut up, Jimin," Jungkook laughed and rolled his eyes as he made his way towards the kitchen. Hanbin was seated near the end of the counter island, picking as his food while Chanwoo sat at the other end, gobbling down his food like a starved animal. Jungkook made sure to keep them separated, knowing Chanwoo liked touching people and physically expressing his love. He tried to ignore the anxious feeling he got when his two boys were around each other, but it was there and Jungkook hated it.

"It's true, but I'm not gonna complain. I can't wait to see your sexy face on TV and go brag to my employees at my gym that my bestie is an actor dating the Kim Taehyung. Why didn't you tell me about it before?"

"Ha'bin, look-it," Chanwoo held out a piece of construction paper towards Hanbin. Jungkook couldn't see what was on the other side but Chanwoo pointed at whatever was there and said, "that's you and Kkul and over there is me and we are talking but through our heads!"