Chapter Fifteen

⚠️ MAJOR VIOLENCE ⚠️

Sorry, I unpublished to put the warning ↑

I knew I was forgetting to do something after I edited.

---

"I want to see you," Minsun said, pressing his back against the door and locking it. Jungkook glanced down at the man's hands as they turned to lock the top and bottom lock. "I want to see my kids."

"My kids," Jungkook corrected. He was trying to keep his composure but God only knew how many emotions were swirling through the poor man's mind. His body felt numb in the presence of his former abuser but he refused to give in to the painful memories. He wasn't the little boy who Minsun could push around and bend at his every need anymore, he knew how to fight and stand up for himself now, something he couldn't do when he was younger. Jungkook wasn't a toy anymore that give into Minsun's fake love. He was a changed man and if it came fown to it, Minsun would figure out just how much Jungkook has changed.

"Our kids," Minsun challenged.

He looked at his ex-boyfriend up and down, taking his changed physique and appearance. When they got together, Jungkook was small and cute. He had a baby face and big doe-y eyes. He was rather skinny until he got pregnant and always wore baggy clothing. When Jungkook became pregnant with Hanbin, he put on a late of weight since he didn't know how to control his cravings and depression made him unmotivated to do anything productive which changed his body greatly. Minsun had nagged at him about losing weight, commenting on how big the boy's thighs had become, his stomach and other body parts without taking into consideration the Postnatal Depression.

Now Jungkook had definitely changed in his appearance since the last time Minsun has seen him. All the baby fat he put on from Chanwoo's birth was seemingly gone or turned into muscle. Minsun could see how small his waist thanks to his thin shirt snd lamp behind him. His thighs were still thick but they looked good on him. He died his hair brown but the black roots were showing through and he had piercings. He looked nothing like the old Jungkook that would always look at him with fearful eyes, the timid Jungkook who spoke softly and cried even softer.

Minsun liked it.

"You've changed," Minsun observed. He turned to look at the console table beside the door. It had several framed photos on it with a plant in between. The model grabbed one of the photos, chuckling when he saw it was a photo of Hanbin and Chanwoo sitting in front of a blue backdrop. It was a recent photo, they were both wearing the same outfit. Chanwoo was sitting between Hanbin's legs and Hanbin was hugging Chanwoo with his chin rested atop the toddlers' head.

"Hanbin is getting big," Minsun commented as he picked up another picture of just Hanbin, "he's turning seven, isn't he?"

"I want you out of my house, Minsun," Jungkook said, "now."

Minsun ignored him as he picked up a picture of Chanwoo. He didn't have much of a relationship with Chanwoo as he left Jungkook when the toddler was barely one. He was a chubby little boy now with curly hair and Minsun frowned, trying to figure out who he looked more like.

"Minsun," Jungkook snapped, "get out of my fucking house."

Minsun turned to look at him. They held each other's gaze for what felt like an eternity. Jungkook's nerves ate away at him and he fought the urge to look away, refusing to lose any battle between this man in his own house. He wasn't going to allow this piece of trash to take away everything he worked hard to regain and force him into a black hole again but the longer he stared into Minsun's dark brown eyes the more he felt the terrible memories he locked away trying to breakthrough. In the magazines, the commercials, Minsun always looked happy and his eyes seemingly held nothing but fake joy, but all Jungkook saw was darkness; the real Kang Minsun, the Kang Minsun that's hidden behind the flashing cameras.