Chapter Thirty-Two

Jackson ended up texting Taehyung back that all the German Shepherd puppies were already claimed. The only puppy that wasn't claimed was a one-month-old German Shepherd-Golden Retriever mixed puppy that no one wanted. He had sent pictures of the puppy to Taehyung who knew Jungkook would probably be interested in the puppy and he was correct. The mixed puppy was ready to be given away so they could go pick him up anytime Jackson was free so they all agreed on a Tuesday since Taehyung didn't have much to do on Tuesday, the kids would be at school, and Jackson only had to attend an interview. Taehyung agreed to drive Jungkook to Jackson's condo since there was no way Jungkook would/could go there himself.

Tuesday came around quite quickly.

As soon as Jungkook dropped his boys off at school, he went straight to Petsmart to buy stuff for the puppy like a bed, elevated food and water bowls, leashes, etc. He had even gone ahead and made vet appointments to get the pup's shots. He grabbed everything he needed before walking to the register and standing behind a woman and her two teacup poodles.

Jungkook planned to start with basic training like teaching the puppy how to sit, stay, and roll over. The pup would have to be six months to go into any formal training. Emotional support animals don't have to have any specialized training but Jungkook figured the dog would have to have some type of formal training besides the basic commands to be fit to be an ESA.

He could only hope that Hanbin would like the puppy.

---

"I'm sure he'll love it," Taehyung said as he followed Jungkook to his car, "I would get my kids a dog but I don't like dogs."

"What about cats?"

"I don't like cats either."

Jungkook scoffed and shook his head. "I'm starting to remember why I didn't really like you."

Taehyung smiled and chuckled. "I mean they're both okay but ugh no thank you."

Taehyung sat down in the driver's seat and drummed his fingers against the wheel as he got comfortable in Jungkook's car. They agreed to drive his car since he didn't want dog hair or the stench of "dog" in Taehyung's car. Taehyung would drive since he knew where Jackson lived. He adjusted the seat and looked around, frowning at the hot pink, fuzzy steering wheel cover which greatly contrasted the all-black interior of the car with the occasional red.

"Oh uh...my friend Jimin gave it to me and I don't know, it's comfortable," Jungkook said, laughing a bit, "you can take it off if it's weird to drive with it on."

Taehyung gripped the steering wheel before releasing it and then gripping it again. He shook his head, deciding that the hot pink cover would stay on before starting the engine. Jungkook's car had other questionable stuff as well like the giant unedible gummy bear chain hanging on the rearview mirror and the cup holder covers that were black but had pink and white bears on them. They were cute but unexpected as Taehyung didn't take Jungkook has a cutesy guy.

They drove without talking for a while with just the radio keeping the car from being silent. Jungkook was texting Jimin who was dying over the fact that Jungkook was about to meet Jackson Wang. Jungkook didn't realize how nervous he was about meeting yet another famous kpop idol. You'd think he's used to it now since he's comfortable around Taehyung and Seokjin and he's been to both of their companies. But now that Jimin is pressing the topic and basically fanboying despite knowing very little about Got7, Jungkook is suddenly nervous.

"You'll do all the talking, right?" Jungkook suddenly asked, looking up from his phone and at the blonde man.

"Of course, not."