Chapter Eleven

I apologize if you ever see the name "Taeyu", I meant Taeji lol. I try to edit the name if I mess up but sometimes I won't see it to fix it.

---

Taehyung arrived not too long after and Jungkook was relieved as she tried to make more advances on him, trying to seduce him to give her money. She had even reached down once to grope him. He just tried to keep his distance.

"Taehyung!" The crazy woman yelled, throwing her arms around the blonde's neck and hanging on him like a monkey. "I need money."

"Hamin, you need to leave," Taehyung said bluntly as he roughly pushed the woman from him. "Get out of my house."

"I will when you give me money!" The woman screeched again.

"For what? To get more high than you already are? Oh please," the designer rolled his eyes and pointed to the door. "Out, Hamin."

Hamin stomped like a child again and hit Taehyung in the chest. One of her false nails fell off but she didn't notice. Jungkook watched it fall to the floor.

"You're so greedy! Who are you trying to look good for? The self-righteous boy over there?!" She pointed at Jungkook, "if he weren't here you'd pay me for my time."

Jungkook's eyes widened and Taehyung saw his expression. With one stone-cold look from the older man, Jungkook quickly looked down and started messing with stuff before deciding to clean, deciding that this didn't involve him anymore. However, he did plan to tell Taehyung what that bat of a woman had done to Yunah.

Somehow, Taehyung managed to get Hamin out of his house. She had tried to take Yunah with her but god only knew where she was going dressed like that and Taehyung wasn't going to allow that neglectful woman to take their five-year-old daughter on her drug sprees.

"I'm sorry for bothering you but she just barged in, I didn't know she caused you so much trouble..." Jungkook apologized quietly as he watched Taehyung sigh and pinch the bridge of his nose.

Taehyung waved him off, obviously not in the mood to talk about it.

"Can...can you check her?" Jungkook asked hesitantly as he pointed at Yunah still asleep on the couch.

"What?" Taehyung asked, his tone was annoyed but Jungkook wasn't going to stay quiet about what he saw. If this child was going through what he had gone through and he stayed quiet about it, then that would make him just as disgusting as Yunah's mother and his ex.

"The woman kicked her down hard," the younger man said, "I tried to pick her up and she stopped me because it seemed like I hurt her sides. She was complaining about being tired because she hasn't slept any and she hasn't been to school."

Taehyung stared at the Jungkook as if what he was saying was a hard pill to swallow. He stood up from where he was sitting and walked towards the couch Yunah was lying on. He moved the blanket off her back before pulling her shirt up and was immediately met with a dark bruise covering most of her side. Jungkook's breath hitched and he closed his eyes briefly in hopes that when they reopened the bruise wouldn't be there.

"Sir..." Jungkook said quietly, "y-you have to do something about this—"

"DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT?!" Taehyung yelled, startling both Jungkook and Yunah. Jungkook subconsciously stepped away as the five-year-old stirred in her sleep before looking up at Taehyung.

"Hey, Daddy!" She exclaimed, pushing herself up. If Jungkook hadn't seen the bruise, he would've never thought it would be there from the way she excitedly threw herself on Taehyung and barely even grimacing from the pain it probably caused her. Taehyung didn't hug her but instead untangled her arms from his neck and sat her back down.