Epilogue

*5 years later*

Loki's P.O.V

There she was.

Lifeless in my arms.

And I could do nothing.

Thor came running along with some healers, mother and the team. They all tried to come near us and help Y/N but I refused.

"It's okay everyone. She's fine she just is getting some rest." I said through my tears as I held the love of my life tight towards me.

"Loki... " Steve said and tried to get me up but I didn't let go of Y/N. I can't. I'd never. The healers examined her and tears pooled in their eyes as they slowly shook their heads.

"Oh you all are very bad at it. She is not dead. She can't be. We planned so many things to do together. I was going to take her for dinner and ask her to marry me. She's now resting. Nat, help her get ready by the night." I said and smiled.

"Loki... " My mother placed her hand on my shoulder and shook her head. This is real. It's just a bad dream.

"Mother, you said she is a strong woman right? She is and she will wake up for me. She promised me that we will raise our family together and create our own little world." Tears were escaping my eyes like there's no other day for it.

Thor and Steve pulled me away from Y/N and took me to my room. I tried to get away and out of their grip but both of them were much stronger than me.

"TAKE ME TO HER! I CAN'T LEAVER HER LIKE THAT!" I cried, screaming until my throat tears apart.

She can't be gone like this.

She's going to come back.

Y/N will come back.

-----

"You guys still know that this funeral isn't necessary. She can wake up anytime now. " I said, while being held back by Tony and Thor. They were going to send my darling away, and no, that's not happening. The ceremony began and Thor gave his commands. He was the king now, after Odin died. I didn't even care because I need my Y/N back.

"Thor, don't send the boat away. " I cried, holding his arm, as my body gave up the energy. Thor just bit his lip and looked at me with an apologetic look, and gave his command.

She was sent.

I need to stop the boat.

I tried running towards it but Tony and Steve gripped my arms. My magic was also stripped away by my mother because I might end up doing something wrong and I won't get them back until I was normal.

I'm perfectly normal. Everyone else is crazy.

"THOR DON'T DO IT! Y/N! Y/N NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!" I screamed as loud as I could and many people held me back. Many.

Her boat was now lit by fire and I fell on the floor. I couldn't even see anything as tears blurred the image.

"Y/N, please... " I mumbled and cried my whole life out.

She's gone.

And will never come back.