Chapter 9

“woah hold up. What is HE going to do to me? I thought you said he was perfectly safe. What do you mean by ‘matter of my life’? I'm not planning to die soon. Thor wha-” you said and Thor covered your mouth.

“SHHHHHH….can you speak a little less loud? Trust me Y/N, its nothing harmful. Just do as I say.” Thor said and moved back. Loki walked up to you and offered his hand. You looked at Thor and he nodded, reassuringly. You looked back at Loki, who was waiting for you to hold his hand.

“you better not kill me, asshole.” You said and took Loki’s hand in yours. He just smiled and chuckled. His hands were soft, yet cold. He held your hands tight and something green started to surround your hands. You started to breathe heavily, looking at Thor. Thor tried to calm you down, but with actions.

Thor’s eyes lit up when he saw your other hand glow golden, and moved back. Loki held your hand tighter and you could feel something inside you crush your bones. You tried your best not to scream, and closed your eyes.

Next thing you knew was you were in the air, and surrounded by golden particles. Loki looked at you and then at your hand which he held. The gold was going inside him. His hands started to shake and he let out a painful scream, leaving your hand. He fell down and looked at you, with pure shock.

You looked around yourself, floating in the air. The golden particles suddenly started to turn into black. Thor and Loki both got worried and moved back, keeping an eye on you making sure you're not hurt.

“Y/N are you okay?” Thor shouted as he was moving back. “yeah I'm… fine Thor!” you tried hard to answer him. When all the particles turned black, you held yourself close, like a ball. Suddenly, all the power exploded and you stood on the ground. Loki and Thor looked at you with their mouths open. Your head started to get all dizzy and you didn’t feel your hoodie around you anymore.

You saw yourself in a dress. It was a long, floor-length dress, which was short in the front and long at the back, completely black with trails of golden at the end. You had black high-heels, a necklace which looked more like a locket, and your hair was now long, brown, and wavy. Thor and Loki looked at each other before running towards you.

“Brother, she's th-” Loki started and got interrupted by Thor. “Y/N are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?” Thor asked, scanning you for injuries.

“Thor I'm fine. What is this? What happened?” you said looking at yourself. Your skin was kinda pale. “Loki what do you know about this? Why did you leave Y/N’s hand?” Thor asked looking at Loki.

“I... I'm not quite sure.” Loki said with worry. Your head started to feel heavier and your vision started to blur. “Y/N? Y/N you good?” Thor said and held you before you could fall.

“yeah Thor I'm okay. My head is just getting heavy. I need rest.” You said, managing to open your eyes. Loki, with his magic, changed your clothes to what you were wearing before.

“Thanks.” You mumbled to Loki and clenched your fists, trying not to scream out of pain. “will you be able to walk? Or shall I help you?” Loki asked holding your hand while you tried to not stumble. “no no I’ll be fine. Thank you.” You said and started to walk.

As you stepped out, you saw Steve outside with his car.

“how did you know where we were?” you asked, surprised. “the tech on Loki’s hand has a tracker. So wherever he goes, we will know it. Simple.” Steve said and smiled.

“So… what were you guys doing here?” Steve asked, leaning onto the car with his hands folded. He was surely the team mom. “As I said, it’s none of your business.” Thor said and opened the car door for you. You sat in, followed by Loki. Thor sat in the front seat with Steve.

“ well I need to know because you snuck out at midnight, with Loki, which isn’t safe AT ALL, and Y/N is not safe outside either.” Steve said while keeping his eyes on the road. Thor didn’t reply, neither did me or Loki. Steve just sighed and parked the car.

We all went inside and in our bedrooms. Thor’s room was on 4th floor, Loki’s was on the same floor as yours. You and Loki got out of the elevator and walked towards your own rooms. Before you opened your door, Loki pulled you by your wrist.

"listen Y/N. This is between the 3 of us. You shall not share this with anyone, not even your friend, unless we confirm it. Okay? He said and you nodded.

He came closer to your ear and you closed your eyes. You felt his breath on your skin. “Goodnight, darling.” He whispered to you, sending down shivers to your body. You opened your eyes to find him gone. You took a deep breath and went inside, and slept.

Gosh, what a day it was.