Chapter 15

"TONY I AM TELLING YOU ONE LAST TIME GIVE IT BACK!" this was a usual thing in the mornings. One or the other shouts at Tony or Clint for doing something stupid. This time, it was you at tony. "Y/N this isn't fair. You got a gift from someone and refuse to share it with us? Bad girl." Tony said trying to open the box. Somehow, he found the gift box that you kept under your pillow. "Tony that's my wish! I'd share if I think it is important. Now give it back before I turn you into a mouse." You said walking towards tony who was now standing on the counter table in the kitchen.

"usual mornings. Now what's the drama for us today, Mr. Stark?" Nat and Steve said while everyone followed.

"apparently, Y/N has a boyfriend. She received a gift from him a few days ago, she hid it under a pillow like an idiot, and I found it which was too obvious. Now she doesn't want to tell us the truth." Tony said and started to jump. "uh that is not correct. I don't have a boyfriend, and I don't know who gave me the box. It had a note that said to not let anyone know, so I didn't say. Now give it back to me." you said and tony tossed the box to you.

"Well I didn't want to turn into a mouse so yeah you're welcome." You shook the box, trying to find what's inside. "okay wait. Keep the box down for a while Y/N. I think there's something unusual in it." Loki said and you put the box down. He looked at the box for a while and looked back at you. "there's a note and something like a star in it." He said and Thor was surprised.

"brother, how did you look through it?" "oh uh it's just a temporary spell I learnt last night. I can't do it all the time it drains me a lot. I tried it now to see if I can handle it but nope, I cant. So yeah." Loki said and you took the box opening it. You read the note and had a confused face. "what does it say?" Bruce asked.

Agent T,

We need you in the institution at 12:30pm sharp. You are requested to come along with only Captain Rogers and Loki. Anyone else caught sneaking in will be punished. You're requested to bring the box with you safely. Hope to see you soon.

Agent M

"Ok wow you're an agent?" Tony said taking the star out of the box. Well the star was called the box. "so... there's a box, in a box? HAHAH holy crap what is this Y/N?"

"I... don't know. Who're these people. I mean, there's only three alphabets written on the backside of the card." You said turning the card. "What's it?"

"M.I.B"

"and what does it stand for?"

"I don't know." You said and took your phone to search up for its full form. "eh did you get something?" Loki asked walking beside you and peeking into your phone. " well, there are some results but I don't think they are for this."

"okay Y/N. me, you and Loki will go to whatever place they're asking us to come. I'll have a recorder on, by which rest of them can hear what's going on. And if there's an emergency then they can come to us. Alright?" Steve said and you nodded. " what's the location? There's no location on the card, right?" Bruce asked and you looked on the card, and tried looking somewhere around the gift box. "it's here. on the gift box. But only the street name is given." You said and held up the location.

Bleecker Street.

You read it out loud. "oh wait I think I know this location. But never mind I don't remember well." Nat said and shrugged it off. You, Steve and Loki dressed normally and walked up to the location. You saw a man in black suit walk up to you.

"Agent T?" the man asked.

"Yes. I'm Agent T... I think..." you mumbled the last part. "Follow me." he said and started walking. After a while, he went through something and disappeared. The three of you shared a confused look. You walked nearby and tried to put your hand through whatever it was. You hand went through it and disappeared. You pulled your hand back and walked in slowly. It was like entering another dimension. Steve and Loki followed. The man motioned towards a black car and you three went in and sat. After a ride that lasted for 3 minutes, the car stopped in front of a gate.

"oh god I don't feel so good about it." Steve said and all of you entered the gate. There was a man near an elevator.

"Identification code, please."

"Agent T."

"Welcome, Agent T." the man pressed the button of the elevator making its doors to open. It had glass walls. You three walked in and it started to go down. "Y/N, you sure you don't know this place? I mean how do these people know you?" Loki asked looking around the elevator. "Oh don't be stupid, Loki. How do they know me? I don't know. I have only lived 17 years of my life, and almost a year with you guys. At a small age, what am I to do here? I mean I haven't lived a life of 1500 years like you or 100 years like Steve to have some experience." You said and suddenly the scene around the elevator changed. There were many people in black suit and... aliens?

"Unauthorized Visitor. Lockdown protocol engaged in 3...2...1." A sound boomed in the elevator and it dropped down.

"HOLY SHIT WHAT IS HAPPENING?" Steve shouted and you started to press all the buttons of the elevator. It finally stopped and the doors opened. You and Steve looked at each other, while Loki was on the floor with his eyes wide open. You looked at him and giggled, making him to glare at you. You slowly walked out of the elevator, with a scared Loki behind you, and a trying-not-to-look-scared Steve.

"Ah Agent T. I've been expecting you." A woman with white hair walked towards you. Loki summoned and held up his daggers in protest. Steve was already in a defensive position. You had your hands glowing. "You don't need all that stuff around here, please put them away." The woman said and Steve stood in front of you, just like a 'protective brother'.

"Who are you and why should we care?" he asked and the woman just smiled. "Captain Rogers. It's good to see you. I'm Agent M, and I'm like the leader in here. Follow me." she said and started to walk. Loki still had his daggers in his hands. "Loki, I'd request you to put your weapon away. You don't need those here." she repeated, and Loki raised his eyebrows. " who knows you might try to kill us?" he said and the woman narrowed her eyes. "We won't. In fact, you're safer here than in the outside world. Nobody except you three know about us and this place." She walked you three to a big hall, where there were many people in the same, black suit. She led you all to a room and asked you to wait.

"Hey Y/N, is everything alright?" you could hear tony shout out of the recorder that Steve had. "Tony! Don't speak. you're just supposed to listen. Now shut up." You whispered slowly. The woman came back with another lady, who was really pretty.

"This is Agent S, and she's going to escort you around here." Agent M said and started to speak something. You didn't quite understand what she said, but you surely noticed that Agent S was continuously, without even blinking, was staring at Loki. You felt Loki getting uncomfortable.

/hey Y/N why the freaking hell is she staring at me like that?/

/I don't know but just act normal and try to ignore it./

"Okay, now I know you quite didn't understand what I just said. So Agent S will be touring you around for better understanding of yours. Good luck." She said and walked away. "Uh... hey, I'm..."
"Agent T. I know. Nice to meet you." She said and you shook her hand.
"Nice to meet you too, Agent S. They're my dear friends. "You said looking at Steve and Loki. They both smiled. "Captain Rogers and... Loki." She said Loki's name really softly. "It's good to have you here."

"Thanks for having us here." Steve said and shook her hand. Loki looked at you for assurance and you nodded. He shook her hand too but it was kinda long. Her eyes turned soft every time she looked at Loki. Loki pulled his hand away and walked towards Steve.

"Let us get going, shall we?"