Chapter 39

Your P.O.V

I opened my eyes to find myself in the exact same room. Agent S is a bitch. I knew something was wrong with her from the start. I really hoped I had my telekinesis to speak with Loki. how long have I been here? The doors opened and that bitch walked in. But her face was dry. It looked like she has been crying. She was also wearing… Asgardian cloths? Her appearance had also changed. She knelt beside me and sighed.

“You little piece of shit. Get me out of here!” I screamed and tried to get away of the chins. She shot daggers at me before getting closer.

“You, were the one who took everything from me.” What was she even talking about?

“I don't know what you're talking about.”

“Really? Don't you remember? S.H.I.E.L.D’s experiments? On us? Your greed?”

“I seriously have no idea what you're speaking Sigyn.”

Wait hold up.

What did I just say?

Whose name was that anyways? My eyes widened as she had tears in her eyes.

“You killed your parents. For your own self.” Pictures began flashing before my eyes and I started to panic. She placed a hand on my forehead and I was drawn out of reality.

I saw myself in Asgard, with my real parents. I was drawn to another scene where I was in one of the labs of S.H.I.E.L.D with Sigyn. I felt something strong inside me and screamed.

The scene changed to me having blood all over my hands. I looked around and saw my parents dead, a sword in my hand, covered with blood.

I gasped and was back into reality. “what was that?” I asked her, my voice shaking with fear. “Those are your actions, your past that led you here.” she spoke and her hands glowed the same color as my magic. My eyes widened as she laughed. “You have less power than me, hence you're weak.” She spoke and my head started to hurt. I opened my eyes and found myself in my room in the tower. I panicked and ran out, finding everyone in shock, glass shattered, Thor bruised, and everything as a mess.

“THOR!” I screamed running towards him. he saw me and stood up, hugging me tight. “Y/N! I'm so glad you're safe. we need to go to Asgard, now.” He said and everyone were shockingly looking at me. I didn’t want to make it more awkward by looking at them, so I ignored like nobody was there, although I could hear Tony mumble something.

“Asgard? Why? Where’s Loki?” Thor shook his head and held me tight. He pulled me out and raised his hand. I held onto him tight before we reached Asgard.

“Heimdall.”

Thor said with worry.

“Loki is in the throne room with the king.” Heimdall spoke and Thor nodded. He pulled me and I stumbled weak, I haven’t had any food and my powers were weak enough. Thor and I got on his horse and sprinted towards the palace. We reached soon enough and I could hear shouts from the inside. “Thor, what is all this?” Thor didn’t speak and led me in. the screams stopped and I saw Loki, Odin and Frigga. I ran y way towards Loki and hugged him.

“Oh Loki.” He didn’t hug back. Instead, he pushed me away harshly.

“Don't you dare to come near me, you pathetic creature.” He snarled, with his face red and tears in his eyes. My heart shattered into pieces. He shot me daggers before looking back at Odin. I felt weak and fell on the ground. Thor rushed towards me and helped me up.

“Y/N, please.” Thor whispered as I let a tsunami of tears out of my eyes. I managed to stand beside Loki but a little far and face Odin. Odin was standing with an apologetic look.

“TELL ME!” Loki screamed and his voice echoed in the halls.

His voice had many expressions; broken, lost, confused, betrayed. I looked at Frigga and she held her tears back from seeing her son in pain. I glanced at Loki and he was  a mess. His face was paler than he actually is, his nose and cheeks were red, his eyes were swollen, he looked weak too. This sight made my heart break again. I could never see Loki like this. And there I was, helpless; not even able to go near him. Odin looked at both of us. Thor held me close with his arm around my shoulder so as I wouldn’t fall on the floor. Odin sighed, before speaking.

Oh god, whatever was happening, please don't be bad.