Chapter 44

*Warning: The following chapter contains explicit content for readers  18+ ONLY. Proceed with caution.*

Waking up to a sharp pain in your head, spending the time during breakfast, cursing for pain in your toes, and feeling overloaded with food was tough. All of those weren’t because of you, but because of Loki. He somehow managed to wake up feeling dizzy, because you drank previous night, and he hit his toe to the corner of his bed, making you feel the pain too. ‘I hate my life.’ You sat on your bed, scrolling through social media. That didn’t help. So you got up and started reading a book. Three pages through, you got bored. That didn’t help either. Letting out a long, long deep breath, you stood up and walked outside. Practically dragging yourself towards the games room.

Please be empty. Please be empty.’

You continuously ‘chanted’ on your way. Letting your loose shirt slightly fall from your shoulders, you walked in to find no one. You internally smiled and walked in further, deciding what to do now. There was a car ride but it needed a code. You tried every possible code but it didn’t work. “Clint! You there?” you shouted from the door; no response. “Nat? Bruce?” Walking outside the room, you still got no response.

“They're out on a mission.” Loki spoke and walked out of the kitchen. You weren’t in a mood to face him right now, so you walked back in and played some arcade games. “What're you doing here dressed like… that?” Loki stood by the doorframe leaning on it. You didn’t care and continued to play. “You really need to wear some pants, you know. Roaming around with just a long shirt isn’t good.”

“Shut up. I'm not in a mood to talk to you. I never will be in a mood to talk to you.” You snapped and didn’t realize that you just lost the game. “See? Now I lost because of you.”

“Oh really? You lost because you aren’t a good player.” He was getting onto your nerves. “Oh yeah? You really mustn’t test my qualities here.” “What qualities? You have qualities?” Loki said and started laughing hard. “I- I ca- I can’t breathe.” He spoke in between his oh-so-funny laughter. You rolled your eyes and started walking outside.

“Hey hey hey” Loki stood in your way blocking you. “I don't want to deal with you right now. Move.” You said but he didn’t care. He stepped one foot closer to you and smirked. “Nobody can deal with me, darling. I don't expect you to either.” He whispered, his voice sending chills down your spine. He began walking towards you until your back touched the air hockey table. You suddenly felt an arousal building up.

‘Oh no, no, no.’

Biting your lower lip, you pushed him aside but he was way stronger. “Loki, please.”

“Please what?”

“Please, move.” You said, not making any eye contact. He placed his finger below your chin, lifting your head up. Your eyes met his beautiful alluring green ones, but they were dark; filled with lust. You started to breathe faster as your lips parted a little. His face moved closer to yours and you closed your eyes, not knowing what to do. His lips brushed yours, but didn’t move in as you expected.

“Your path is clear. You can leave.” He said and moved aside, walking away. You were left there, half sitting on the table, heart pounding off the chest. Taking a deep breath, you walked towards the living area. Jumping on the couch and turning the now-so-big T.V on, there was nothing special except for the live news reporting of the team in some fight. For a moment, you felt your arousal building up again. You groaned and thought maybe it was Loki. You walked in the library ; where Loki could be easily found; and he was there with a book sitting on the table instead of a chair.